• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever said anything quote worthy?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • I was thinking about how much life sucks right now, and after hearing someone else say that they hate the world, I thought to myself "I don't hate the world... I love the world, and the world hates me back." Which sounded fairly quote worthy to me, so it got me wondering if anyone else has said anything that they think is quote worthy.

(They don't have to be as emo as mine. >.>)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I get retweeted every so often on twitter. Does that count?

Otherwise, no, I'm not witty enough to come up with memorable quotes. :(

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Not really. Besides those completely philological things I think of sometimes and then forget the next day. : /

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have, multiple times, come up with short words of substance; but I haven't still got anything I did record...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Have I ever said anything not quite worthy?

^Quote that, hah! xD

I think so though, I've been quoted and I think they said it was good...

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I think I have said things quote worthy, because people quote and agree with me all the time.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I prefer to let other people decide if something I say is quote-worthy. If you start deciding that yourself, you would probably get a big head about the things you say.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never been quoted as saying anything helpful, in fact the only time I've been quoted with a phrase was when people used my own words in an argument against me to mock me or show some hypocrisy.

Major Tom

♖♞♝♚ ♛♝♞♖
    Years
  • "Love is not what you think it is, it's only a bunch of chemical reactions in your brain to make you **** someone and make humans continue to live on Earth."

I said that to someone who asked me what love is.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well, my sister quoted me on Facebook yesterday, does that count?

"Yeah, we'll use this...I'll drop it down the stairs."

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Pretty much anything anyone says is quote-worthy, because there will always be at least one idiot who thinks it's cool to copy even the stupidest statement.

That's my quote-worthy statement.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • People sometimes laugh at things I say (rarely, mind you), but I'm not sure if my off-the-cuff statements have been repeated to others. So, probably not. You never know, though.

Years
  • "Innovation is the key to success."

"I don't need a life. I'm a gamer, I have MANY lives!"

"Minimum effort - Maximum profit."

"Life is a game."

"Without understanding there can be no compassion."

And of course the quote I am most renowned for;

"Hope leads to disappointment" (Overlord 2011).

Those are most of my quotes - it's up to the individual reader to decide on which ones are quote worthy.

----------------------------------

Overlord, D. (2011) Facebook Profile Page [online] available from <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=533435942&sk=info> [31 July 2011]

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    My friends always seem to taunt me with stupid stuff I say. But other than that, not really. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The only thing I remember saying that everyone used to start saying was 'King Kong ain't got nothin' on me!' Idk, I think I said that during a dodgeball match or something....

Back