• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a REAL POKEMON in real life?

Do you believe in Real Pokemon in real life?

• Yes, I do!

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • No, ha ha ha ha!

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I saw this kyogre butterfly when I was on vacation, but I didn't take a pic so I will just use Neti's.
    Spoiler:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I see Pokemon all the time. I even have a little Pidgey in my garden. He talks to me. This isn't really surprising to me as I am a POKEMON MASTER so naturally I see and talk to Pokemon a lot.

Years
    Well I wouldn't say that Pokémon doesn't exist, actually. Minus their outlandish powers and elements, the legends and the way the world inhabits pokémon in fiction, the "real pokémon" of our world are simply the animals they have been inspired by; such as a regular cat, dog, bird, rabbit, all sorts. In that sense, I've seen many of them and I'm sure you have as well.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I saw a mouse that looks just like a groudon.

Minus the huge stature, earthy red body, huge teeth, evil looking eyes and thick strong tail.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    theres this bird thats always in Petland all the time. It reminds me of Chatot except without the music note as a head. I keep telling my friends about it, but they tell me that I'm crazy

:t354:TG

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For a year when I was a kid, I was convinced I saw a round pink thing in the forest behind my house. So I told people I'd seen a Jigglypuff in the backyard.

:( I was a really stupid kid.

Pitaelitmaster

The Master Of Puppets
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    If i saw a real pokemon i would catch it with my pokeball and sell on Ebay.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I remember when my friend thought the chipmunk holes in the backyard where made by Digletts. xD;

She was pretty convinced of that, back in the day..

Back