• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever smoked...

Years
  • No. I don't do drugs in general. Addiction runs in my family and is more or less responsible for two of my cousins dying. I'm playing it safe. It just isn't a good idea for me to do things I could get addicted to. (And, yes, you can form hard-to-break habits with anything and that's close enough to an addiction in my book.)

I try not to judge. There are far worse things out there. Honestly though, it is a little difficult for me not to feel somewhat disappointed in someone I know. I know people have their reasons, but it's just a feeling I can't easily shake. I do my best to keep in under wraps though.

Years
  • Twice. Only reason why I'm interested in smoking weed is because of the positive effect it has on my respiratory system. But yeah it's not something I can really do that often (don't have resources to obtain it regularly) but if I did have access to it, then I'd smoke it when I can.

As for judging other people, I generally have a disliking towards people who smoke cigarettes because of the damage they do to themselves and the people around them. As for people who smoke weed, I don't really care either way as long as they don't do anything stupid or whatever.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • No, never plan to. I promised someone I wont, simple as that.

As for do I judge? Again no, cause it's not my problem. My best friend did it for the first time, and I didn't care. It was kinda funny, actually.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • No, it's not something that appeals to me and I find it distasteful.

I try not to judge people but I've had bad experiences with people who are stoners. I know not everyone is the same, so that's why I don't like to judge, but like I said, I can't really help feeling that distaste when someone tells me they do because of the memories it brings up.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • No. Haven't smoked weed or done any type of drug for that matter. Why? It's my morals and value mainly. Growing up I was taught by my parents and school that smoking can be harmful to your body. In my sophomore year of high school I had to carpool to school with two people who smoked cigarettes while driving. And knowing how that even those cigarette greatly affected them, I know how much something like weed would affect me. And I rather not do something that harms myself or maybe others in the process if it would become an addiction.

Do I judge others who do it? I try hard not to judge anyone who does, though I do feel bad for them and I'd be worried if someone I know well becomes addicted to it, then I'd try to help them. However , I don't judge anyone who smokes weed because it's their choice.

Naturalles

OHHHHHHHH!!
    Years
  • I would never smoke, because I know what happens to myself and people around me and I don't want it. And I don't judge people without knowing them, I'd rather be worried about friends being smokers.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • No, I don't smoke weed, mostly because I am too young to do so yet. It's legal to use it where I live, and I have considered trying it at least once just to experience it, figure out how it feels. I can only say I've been high once in my life, and that was in a hospital, when they had me drugged so they could painlessly remove a couple of drains from my body after I had heart surgery three years ago. It's weird, really. The entire room started spinning, and even in my high, I was able to think and reason with what I was experiencing, it wasn't at all like I had a decrease in my sagacity, but seeing all kinds of weird hallucinations obviously prompts you to start laughing at how weird the world is.

I don't try to judge other people who want to use weed for recreational purposes. To be frank, I think tobacco is more damaging to a person's health than weed, but I am very concerned with people when they start at too young an age. If they're still developing their bodies and their minds, then taking any drug is going to seriously arrest their brain development. I hate seeing 15, 14, or heck, even 13 year olds smoking a cig while cycling to school and being proud about it too, 'cause they're so cool breaking the law and killing their lungs at that young an age. It's hard not to judge those kinds of people.

I do not think recreational drug use should be criminalised for that matter. It's just giving criminal organisations the opportunity to profit from a whole market being underground, addicts can't go anywhere for help because that'd mean admitting to committing a (victimless) crime, and too often, the drugs that are sold in the illegal circuit are multiple times more dangerous than legal substances. I have indeed heard of some very scary stories of people finding that they had blunts that were laced with meth in countries where it is illegal.

Bottom line, if it's done in a controlled environment, then who cares?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Yes I've smoked it so many times that I've probably smoked pounds upon pounds through my smoking career. Nothing beats the feeling of having a hard day at work lightin up some bowls to relax. I can function no problem while blown and don't see the big deal of smoking it. Lol at all the propaganda the government creates with it. "Oh it causes anxiety, stress, depression, blah, blah, blah." Uhh, no it doesn't I suffered from anxiety WAAAY before I smoked this stuff and it literally cured it, it's a medicine not ether that slowly burns all your organs. I don't smoke it no more and my anxiety is starting to creep up on me again, may start lighting up again.

Nope I don't judge, if your smoking it around me, you better add me to the rotation so I can make it to Mars before NASA.

But don't be quotin me on my decision and thoughts cuz It's not up for discussion! It's my body and I shall do what I damn well please, if you got a problem then you're too judgmental.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • No, because I live in a rich white neighborhood, and I can't hook it up, and even if I did, lazy is a much better feeling than looking for stuff.

I don't judge anyone who does, but the target demographic, I can't help but judge them on other things (like, their face is stupid).

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • weed?

Yes or no?

Yes:
    a. Why?
    b. How many times?

No:
    a. Why not?
    b. Do you judge people who do?

And whatever else that you want to add.

No.
    Why not: I do not need something like that inside of my body where it can harm me.
    I don't necessarily judge people who smoke weed or anything of the sort, it's their choice and theirs alone. Especially if it the very substance that is a release to them, I won't intervene at all.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Son I do it regularly ever since my senior year of high school to where I lost count long ago.

Granted though I toned down a bit on the stuff after graduating since I had work and all to do. On the plus side I get the weekends off and there's no way I could have gone through the plotline of KH2 sober now lol.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Never have and likely never will. Personally, I've never had the desire to smoke weed nor do I have any interest in trying it anytime soon. Also, the opportunity to smoke weed has never actually presented itself to me. So there's that.

In general though, I've never had any interest in smoking anything, especially not cigarettes; definitely not cigarettes. Not to mention, my parents would probably kill me if they ever found out I smoked weed no matter how old I might be.

edit: Oops, forgot to answer the other part of the question.

If I see other people doing it, or if I know my friends smoke weed, I don't typically judge them for doing it. When people smoke weed and proceed to do something really dumb though, then they're just asking to be judged.

Last edited:

d00bt00b

Genxo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    No.
    I never have, and will try my best never to do so. The idea of not being in control
    of my actions does not appeal to me, and I feel like it's in my best interests not to do it.
    I try my best not to judge anybody who does it, as it is their decision, I just do not think
    it is either a cool or smart thing to do.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Have I ever smoked weed? No, but I've been offered.

Why not? Two reasons; I don't trust myself enough to be under the influence of something and my lungs can hardly take in breathable air.

Do I judge people who do? I judge how they smell afterwards. Seriously, that stinks more than tobacco. >.<

Years
  • No I never have smoke weed

A) There's really no point for me to. :/

B) I used to be a bit judgywhen I was younger, but since pretty much everyone does or has, I don't judge people for it. If they smoke to be cool, or think they're cool because then I'll judge them for that, although it's not their use of the drug I'm judging.

Sirfetch’d

I have not but I have had the opportunity to do so.

A.) IDK i just haven't felt the need or want to smoke it.

b.) No I do not judge you for your choice to smoke it.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hmm.. yeah.. My life was destroyed because I couldn't stop at just smoking pot.

So yes. I have.

And I hope I never go back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Hmm.. yeah.. My life was destroyed because I couldn't stop at just smoking pot.

So yes. I have.

And I hope I never go back.

I remember.

Reading through this thread makes me both happy and miserable. I've had a very, very rocky relationship with drugs over the course of my life. I've been sober for four years and promise all of you that I'd be dead ten times over if I didn't get sober exactly when I did.

I've smoked plenty of pot; much more than I care to have, honestly. The problem arises when A) it becomes a crutch, and B) when it leads you to places you shouldn't go.

I don't believe that there's a problem with THC as a substance, but at least 3/4 of the people currently smoking/vaping shouldn't be and will someday wish they hadn't gotten started. Addiction doesn't only apply to addictive substances. Behavior and lifestyle can both become addictions and their consequences are just as dire and dreadful as more traditional addictions.

For me, pot lead directly to other places that I desperately wish I'd never visited. I lost 5 years of my life, every friend I had ever made, and several people I truly loved. Did weed kill them? No, absolutely not. Would they have died if they never hopped on the bandwagon? No. They'd likely still be alive and well.

I'm not going to judge any of you for your choices, but I'll certainly judge you for the content you post here. "I was drunk/high when I posted that" isn't an excuse for anything, so using it as one should be reason enough to look carefully at your current situation.

Back