• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Have you ever trained your Togepi

I tired once or twice, but I am personally not patient enough to do the whole happiness thing, and I'm a math guy, so i try and figure it out, and when it doesn't work i get annoyed, the only Pokemon i ever evolved by happiness outside of Pearl/Platinum was a Golbat I caught with a friend ball, they really need to bring those back in HG/SS

It's on my team on Gold and it's a Togetic right now. Hated the happiness thing, but since you have it from level five, it's easier than evolving the likes of an Eevee.

Yes, I do. :D

In my Crystal, I hatched it Female (Cause I never liked the idea of a Male Togepi >.>)

Now, it's a Togetic lv. 60 named Angel.

In my original game my Togepi didn't evolve till about level 40, i'm assuming it hated me, a lot. But yes i did indeed train it and if i could play my silver i would imagine it's in the 50-60s now.

My brother's Eevee evolved into a Umbreon around level 60 or 70. If that is not hatred, I don't know what it is.

I did the same. I only trained it after beating most of the game for pokedex completion purposes.

Yes I did. I actually remember the exact level I trained it to. I evolved it by friendship of course then got it to level 59 then kinda stopped training it after words. The pokemon is actually really good if you train it.

Back