• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever used a pokemon Move in Real life?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • I used explosion with some xTreme dose of Coke.
    I used mach punch at karate nd KOed my opponent since it was fast and critical .
    and I used flamethrower . eating chilli and spicy ketchup wasn't too healthy and good.

Years
  • I've used tackle (playing football), flamethrower, rage, sand attack, u-turn (whilst driving), rest, body slam, hi jump kick (kick boxing), rock throw, agility (dodge players when playing football), headbutt, growl, snore, karate chop(karate), scratch, slash, cut, fly(plane), slam, stomp, fury attack, leer, sing, low kick, counter, dig, quick attack, defense curl, splash, fury swipes, sketch, triple kick, nightmare, curse, flail, protect(kickboxing), scary face, endure, frustration, sleep talk, baton pass(relay races), beat up(kickboxing), wish, helping hand, yawn, knock off, grudge, snatch, dive, block(kickboxing), bounce, payback, fling, last resort, rock climb, double hit and pusuit

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I was digging up weeds the other day, and took several mud-slaps and a vine whip to the face.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • After my first Medieval Times experience I used Swords Dance and when I listen to Trogdor I use Dragon Dance.
    Sometimes I use Doom Desire on myself after Attract fails.

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Let's see... Obviously Rest. I've used Ember in the Biology lab before. Lick, then Bite, then Swallow. If I happen to eat something nasty I Spit Up. One time I got a stomach virus and used Sludge Bomb into the toilet, coming out of both ends of me. =( Hmm, I've definitely Confuse Ray-ed people, occasionally Fake Out them and False-Swipe people I don't like. I'm a good runner in PE, so I'm often using Agility.

One time I got into a fight and used all of these: Crunch, Double Slap, Low Kick, Seismic Toss, and Take Down. Then I used Growl when the teacher broke up the fight. (Happened on a playground at school)

I bet I've done more but I'm all out of ideas now. :p I'm so subscribing this thing. lol.

PoliStorm

Rage, Fury, Hatred
    Years
  • Snore, Yawn, Bite, Water Gun, Rest, Agility, Rock Throw, Growl, Double Slap, and Swallow. Use all them daily. :)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    yawn, bite, tackle, rollout, body slam, sing, rock throw, scary face ... probably some others. xD

Years
  • uhh, scratch,bite, punch, glare, mean look, body slam, sing, snore, yawn, scary face, growl, rest, meditate (when i'm trying to listen to someone's conversation) lick, false swipe (me trying to get someone but keep missing)umm, yeah.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I once used Spacial Rend and accidentally destroyed a car on the street... but then I just used Shadow Force to escape to the other dimension.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Water Gun (I pretend I'm a Squirtle when I'm in the shower.....DON'T JUDGE ME!!!)

Flamethrower (It's amazing what a can of Axe an a lighter can do.)

Rage (I've got a bit of a temper on me...)

Rock Throw (I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I used to throw rocks at cars when I was about 7...)

Mega Punch (No Comment...)

Mega Kick (Again, No Comment...)

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Great, I just popped outside, and a half-dead Beedrill hit me with a Poison Sting in the foot!

Back