• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever went to a Pokemon Center?

Which ones did you went to?

• The one in Tokyo~

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • The other 2 in Japan.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The one in NYC~!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • None of the above... ;-;

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    If this belongs in Pokemon General, move it then, but I feel that it can stay here. n_n Have any of you went to a Pokemon Center (In real life, not in the game. :P) I went to the one in Tokyo, And I'm planning to go to the New York City one in winter, how about you? =D

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    I actually thought there was only two......guess not! Hehe...
    I've never been to one before, but I've always wanted to! It's a pokemon center after all!
    For those who have been there, does it actually look like one?
    I haven't been, either, but I'm so close to New York...yet so far away...O_o;; I almost went over Christmas Vacation. I think there's three in Japan, if I'm not mistaken. Check for yourself to see if it really looks like a Pokemon Center, Jordan: https://www.pokemoncenter.com/store/store_overview.asp
    Personally, I don't think it does, lol. That's the one in New York. But the place is just amazing. The School of Rock kids are going to be in Rockefeller Center on Saturday to celebrate the launching of Pokemon Colosseum.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I've never went to one, though if I ever had the chance to, I would make a large effort to attend one ^^.I doubt that they'll ever make one in Texas, and if they ever do, I hope that it's in Houston, so I can maybe go to it :P

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    I went to the one in Tokyo, And I'm planning to go to the New York City one in winter, how about you? =D

wow, what a perfect time to go to N.Y.C. Pokemon Center. It's in Rockefeller Center and there are lots of places with christmas things. There's also a gigantic christmas tree there. But it's so crowded there.
    I go there about every winter also. All I have to do is take the subway. :P

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I haven't but I can imagine how much Pokemon things they must have, expecially the one in Tokyo XP.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Never have, but I'd love to go and beat up a bunch of little kids in Pok?mon battles. XP and blow a lot of cash too!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *dies* It's my dream to go to a Pok?mon Center... they HAVE to open one here in Melbourne, they HAVE to they HAVE to they HAVE to... There's no way I'm gonna be able to go to one overseas in the next few years... I dream about being in a Pok?mon Center, playing games, TCG battles... (I haven't had one of those in so many years, none of my friends like Pok?mon any more. Did you know William Hung plays Pok?mon TCG every Sunday?)

Years
    Kairi said:
    Never have, but I'd love to go and beat up a bunch of little kids in Pok?mon battles. XP and blow a lot of cash too!
    Who says you're better than them? Bleh! I never will, but I wanna...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, I want to go to one so badly. ._. One of these days I will, even if I have to drive or something, lol.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Ohh, I want to go to one so badly. ._. One of these days I will, even if I have to drive or something, lol.
    ROAD TRIP, KAYLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although, it'd be more convenient if ya flew up to Boston first (That way we can stop by Tokyo Kid first! ^_^)...then we can drive to New York like no tomorrow...be cruisin' with the wind blowing through our hair...blasting music on the stereo...O_o Ah, life on the open road, lol.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Kairi said:

You'de kick my cutesy team in a heart beat, Kairi. n.n() *L* Iv never been to a Pokemon Center. What a shame. *sigh* I wish they'de open one somewhere that I visit a lot. London for example. =P

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I've never been to a Pokemon Center. I want to really bad though. I wish there was one closer to wear I live. Why not one in Mall of America? :P I almost made it to the one in New York City. I was in the Statue of Liberty, the closest place to there. I got there from New Jersey City, New Jersey, which is on the opposite shore from New York.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    ROAD TRIP, KAYLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although, it'd be more convenient if ya flew up to Boston first (That way we can stop by Tokyo Kid first! ^_^)...then we can drive to New York like no tomorrow...be cruisin' with the wind blowing through our hair...blasting music on the stereo...O_o Ah, life on the open road, lol.
    Lol, wouldn't that be fun? ^_^ I'd like to visit sometime! Maybe I could; I have to stop by the Tokyo Kid store for one of those InuYasha wall scrolls, lol.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Pokemon Center? I'd love to, ;-; I would love to go to one since I heard there's gb pokemon battles >D I'd love to see anyone beat me! xD

*dies*

Back