• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever...

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    LoL... This is silly...
    before you guys attack me with lectures or anythin, yes i know cheating is bad, cheating is lying to yourself bla bla bla...
    I've cheated before and if i have the oppurtunity to cheat again, i would but only if its maths... the thing is im really, really, really weak in maths and idk why... i just cant deal stuffs with numbers...

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    Never-ever-ever =] I never felt the need to cheat off someone else (I mean, come on. What if that person's a total idiot?)

I have been blamed for it before D:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The only times I ever copy others is when we're doing a simple little quiz. I just whisper to the person next to me and he gives me some answers.
    Same. In Irish (my worst subject) I'll normally ask my friends for answers. Other than that, I don't really need to cheat as I normally know the answers anyway.

Years
    Everyone used to copy on stuff when I want to school. But we usually only did it in classes where we didn't like the teacher.

I remember this one time, we were in this really mean teacher's class, and he was complaining about how we never read our books when he assigned it, then he decided to give us a pop quiz. So like- me and one other person knew most of the answers, so we like- gave the answers to everyone else, and we all got 100%. Then he shut up. I thought it was a nice little "Ha, take that, you jerk!" moment. XDD

HOORAY FOR TEAMWORK. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The only exam/test I ever cheated on one of my P.E. Exams in the 5th Grade. I had sprained my ankle near the beginning of that term, so I got a note and didn't go to P.E. at all. And the teacher was all like "Yeah that's fine you won't have to take the test etc..." so I wasn't worried. But by the time of the exam my ankle had healed, so I had to go to one or two of the classes, and thus was forced to take the exam, even though I had barely been to that class >.< I knew like, nothing on it, so I just got my friend to help me on most of it.

Other then that one time, I haven't cheated. The guilt would kill me if I did D:

Years
    Thanks to the strict rules enforced by the OCR and Edexcel examination boards, it's almost impossible to cheat an exam through any means as far as my knowledge goes.

I've never tried copying an exam (or anything else in school for that matter) since it's a general dishonest approach to represent your knowledge on a subject. When you're doing this deliberately, you're not being truthful to yourself or to other people, and chances are you'd only be doing it to escape the probable embarrassment of scoring a low mark had you genuinely done the exam yourself, or you could just do it for the opportunity to gloat. I've seen too many people in my high school do it for both reasons, it's not very impressive at all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Thanks to the strict rules enforced by the OCR and Edexcel examination boards, it's almost impossible to cheat an exam through any means as far as my knowledge goes.

I've never tried copying an exam (or anything else in school for that matter) since it's a general dishonest approach to represent your knowledge on a subject. When you're doing this deliberately, you're not being truthful to yourself or to other people, and chances are you'd only be doing it to escape the probable embarrassment of scoring a low mark had you genuinely done the exam yourself, or you could just do it for the opportunity to gloat. I've seen too many people in my high school do it for both reasons, it's not very impressive at all.

Signomi actually took the words straight out of my mouth.

I'm taking IGCSE (which is pretty much the same compared to what you're taking, Siggy XD) and like you said, it really is impossible to just be able to look to the side and see what the other person's writing.

Even if it wasn't as strict, I doubt I'd even try. Again, like you said, you're not really being honest to yourself and it really doesn't pay off in the future. Got a bad grade? Good, because now you know where you went wrong.

Back