• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I might have played by myself when I was little.

Have you ever spent so much time on making something and then someone else accidentally destroys your work?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    YES when Inception came out I made this out of polymer clay (excuse the image quality this was 2010):

and my dog viciously chewed it to bits for some reason, which is really strange for her because she doesn't bite anything ever

But anyway, have you ever gone camping-camping, like the kind in tents, with no running water, just you and nature?

Years
    No

Have you ever paid for the items at the cash register and the employee putting your items in the bag forgot to put an item in your bag?

Years
    • Seen today
    Bad moments yes, but not enough to ruin a day.

Have you ever dropped something heavy on your foot?

Years
    Yes, fake tattoos.

Have you ever called a store asking if they had an item you were looking for?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back