• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Nope for same gender and nope for other gender! Hey I'm still young, though!

Have you ever cried at school?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    No, never read a Harry Potter book at all

Have you ever failed to catch a wild shiny on Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Yep! It was in a nest that we found on a lamp post. The actual lamp gave it shelter, the bird came and it was SOOO cute.

Have you ever planned someones murder?

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Yes. Nobody in my car was of help either. That's the last time I ever trust someone else with directions...

Have you ever woken up early, finished your quarterly reports, brushed your teeth, taken a shower, put on a suit, eaten breakfast, pulled out of your driveway and then realized you don't have a job?

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    A bit. It was my dream sport when I was a child, but I had grown fond of volleyball since then so now I'm playing it! :)

Have you ever had a time in your life when you just had to say "Puck it"?

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    I only got up to 16 hours. I'm so weak-willed :(

Have you ever made your parent/s cry?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back