• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you filled up the entire Pokedex?

Have you caught all the Pokemons?

• yes

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters

Detox

I have everything cept arceus and mesprit,who seems to like to bust out of all my dusk balls.....

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Just behind the 300 mark
    and phantomsyndrome, im guessing thats not including event pokemon

Detox

Every event,even a shaymin i got from a trade.......but no mesprit -_-

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    No, I have only 160 caught out of I think 383 seen.

But i'll have them all eventually, I WILL CATCH THEM ALL! (TM)

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Why does no one listen to me when i say to complete nat dex you only need 482 the +8 aren't needed but are nice for show so oak will sitll congragulate you on completion

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    So far I have 288/493. I have no idea how i'm going to see Pokemon such as Charizard, Sviper, etc.. The only Pokemon game I actually own is Diamond.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    So far I have 288/493. I have no idea how i'm going to see Pokemon such as Charizard, Sviper, etc.. The only Pokemon game I actually own is Diamond.
    wifi is your best friend
    mine should be coming in the mail any day now but it sux tommorrow is sunday!

Years
    I almost got everythin i think im up 2 450 or somethin i need to evolve and hatch eggs mainly so in about a week or 2 i will be finished but i still clicked no

Marburg

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    While I've never bothered to complete a pokedex on a single game cart, I've caught every pokemon at one time or another, excluding some event pokemon.

Oh yea and except Manaphy, I didn't want to waste money on Ranger...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Nope lol Not even close but i've completed all of them on diffrent games

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    While I've never bothered to complete a pokedex on a single game cart, I've caught every pokemon at one time or another, excluding some event pokemon.

Oh yea and except Manaphy, I didn't want to waste money on Ranger...

I didn't waste my money getting Ranger.. I just went to Blockbuster and rented it and got the egg and that was it.. and actually Ranger is pretty good.. its not bad at all

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I'm trying to get there

Nowhere close but I'm trying to complete the Sinnoh dex first

Years
    It's taking me ages. This weekend I caught:

-Latios in Ruby
    -evolved a Nincada in Shednija (I never realised how awesome this Pokemon was) to help catch Rayquaza.
    -eventually caight Rayquaza in Ruby
    -Caught Raikou in Leafgreen
    -caught Mewtwo in Leafgreen
    -almost completed Pokemon Colesseum (I need the NGC to GBA cable)

Just trying to work out what I need to trade over to my Emerald games, and what I can import to Pokemon Pearl. I made the mistake of importing all of Exp. Shares, meaning I took ages to level up my Nincada.

The only (non-event) legendarys I need now are Suicune, Entei and Latias. Then of course Ho-oh and Lugia from Col and XD.

I'll get the first 2 from Colesseum rather than restarting Leafgreen. Will then get Latias in Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    I just bought a used Diamond to replace my lost pearl and this guy has a complete pokedex including Arceus so obviously hacked and he only has 5 pokemon in his party with all pc boxes empty
    so, i guess he moved all his pokemon to another game before he sold it.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Wha!!!! You can rent DS games at Blockbuster??!!! *thinking* Where are my shoes? *thinking*
    be careful if the previous user of ranger already got the egg and transfered there is no way to get another one only one manaphy egg per cartridge!
    so, i guess he moved all his pokemon to another game before he sold it.

i dunno the previous user seemed like a newb to me his lv 70 something infenape new ember and rock smash...
    who teaches starters hms your suppose to get slaves for that
    and the rest of his party were on high levels knew hms so he could have beat the game w/o any other pokemon

but i don't even think he played the game becuase 2 of the three lake trio were at their caves and I went to spear pillar and saw Cyrus and his commanders were standing their and they didin't ackknowledge me i couldn't even talk to the sprites so i just walked up to Dialga and caught him....

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I have, by the game's definition, completed the Pokedex, but I really haven't. The only Pokemon I don't have are Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, and of course Arceus.

Oh yeah, and my friend just traded me his Manaphy. I have Manaphy and Phione now, YAY!

Last edited:

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    It's taking me ages. This weekend I caught:

-Latios in Ruby
    -evolved a Nincada in Shednija (I never realised how awesome this Pokemon was) to help catch Rayquaza.
    -eventually caight Rayquaza in Ruby
    -Caught Raikou in Leafgreen
    -caught Mewtwo in Leafgreen
    -almost completed Pokemon Colesseum (I need the NGC to GBA cable)

Just trying to work out what I need to trade over to my Emerald games, and what I can import to Pokemon Pearl. I made the mistake of importing all of Exp. Shares, meaning I took ages to level up my Nincada.

The only (non-event) legendarys I need now are Suicune, Entei and Latias. Then of course Ho-oh and Lugia from Col and XD.

I'll get the first 2 from Colesseum rather than restarting Leafgreen. Will then get Latias in Emerald.
    finish col/xd for ho-oh/lugia last as they are not needed for a complete dex the magic number is 482 then the +8 like i said above
    EDIT:
    btw when you send ho-oh and lugia to R/S u should trade them to Emerald and glitch clone them to share with us :-D

Back