• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you filled up the entire Pokedex?

Have you caught all the Pokemons?

• yes

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have not caught all Pokemon because I dont play my game that much maybe 1nce or 2wice a month I'll play my game and catch at least 2 new Pokemon.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    In my Dominic Diamond, I've seen 402/493 Pokemon, including Arceus cuz some friends of mine traded their hacked ones to me (I really just wanted the Dex data; used the Pokes for HM slaves). In my Keijj Diamond, I've seen 478/493 Pokemon not including Arceus. This one was used when I got it, soI got a head start. I'm also trying to get all the Pokemon SHiny on this game, so that's also why I'm so close. ^^;

Years
    I'm getting close... I have over 400, including several event Pokemon. And I have almost two boxes full of Pokemon waiting to be evolved, so dealing with that should help immensely.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I find it funny how an awesome Pokémon breeder makes a nooby post like that (short, typo, and misspelling Arceus as "Arcues"). Sorry Postman!

Anyway, I'm not really fussed about completing my dex at the moment, but I thought I might share the fact that I have 385/386 caught on Sapphire, all legitly. Just need Celebi :(

Well, good luck to all those who are working on it!

Years
    Pearl is the first Pokemon game I have owned. Got it for my birthday from a friend who had Diamond and wanted the extra pokemon lol.
    So far I have seen and captured 393 Pokemon. I have caught every Pokemon I have seen. But I know there is two, Gulpin and Paras I am yet to see or catch in the Safari Zone. And between yesterday and today I have found 2 King's Rocks and one Dragon Scale, took 8 hours in all, so when I next get a friend on trade I should get 3 more using those. There is six I'm working on evolving. And one I need to breed with the lax incense as soon as i get the opposite sex. But I still need a Dawn Stone.
    So after all that I will be as far as I can get without buying another game. Which is my next plan.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I find it funny how an awesome Pokémon breeder makes a nooby post like that (short, typo, and misspelling Arceus as "Arcues"). Sorry Postman!

Anyway, I'm not really fussed about completing my dex at the moment, but I thought I might share the fact that I have 385/386 caught on Sapphire, all legitly. Just need Celebi :(

Well, good luck to all those who are working on it!

Lol yea now that I look at it... it really is how you described my post. :(
    I never knew how to spell that pokemon.. And I really don't care about it either. xD

How about this:

Right now I have every pokemon besides the two last Pokemon in the Pokedex,Shaymin and Arceus.
    I completed most of my Pokedex by just catching every pokemon I ran into and after a couple of hours of using the PokeRadar.
    Oh I can't forget playing Fire Red 3 times just to get the birds.
    But then I looked at Serebii for the final missing Pokemon and I find out that I cant catch them in Diamond!
    So I started trading here and eventually I got all the Pokemon I have now with the help of this community! :D
    Then I started breeding competitivly and trying to fill my Pokedex again but with Pokemon that have flawless IVs.
    With the help of the Smogon Community I have obtained more then half of the Pokedex.

Last edited:
    Years
    I kinda resigned myself to the thought of never being able to actually fill my dex. I stopped playing the game.
    Then about 2 weeks ago I was bored and picked up my DS. Since then have been looking at buying Firered or Leafgreen and Emerald. Can't decide which one so the first one I come across that's genuine I will buy. After completing all the main game in Pearl I feel the need for more gameplay not just hunting certain pokemon. Getting bored of the Elite four now that I can go up against them with my Arcanine and win without trying, without changing pokemon and using no items. Only good thing is experience shares on the rest to get them nearing evolving. But I mean once the last 6 evolve there is no where to go but trades and the occasional event if I'm lucky.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have hacked the Azure Flute and have completed the entire Pokedex and it was not fulfilling at all. I felt like I wasted my time

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    You mean the dogs surely?

The birds can be caught with normal balls, as can Mewtwo.The only pokemon worth using the masterball on is the dogs.

No I meant birds.
    Because I already had the dogs.
    And I didn't have Squirtle or Bulbasuar so... why not?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Yes, I have even Arceus from the Japan Event. But I most say tho it took me like 6 months to do it all and Rip of Oak dosn't give you anything for all your trouble. lol :D Mean Oaky!

Last edited:
    Back