• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you finished your National/PokeDex?

Which Generations have you obtained ALL Pokemon in?

• GEN 1

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • GEN 2

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • GEN 3

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • GEN 4

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • None

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You can only complete the national dex in pearl with action replay cheat codes. No, actually you can without cheat codes. Go to Barns&Nobles to buy the Pokemon DP guide book 2!!!NOT BOOK 1! Then it has full pokedex. Then follow it by duel slots, trade, pokeradar, migrations, etc.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    I'm getting there in SS. ive got over 320 and am currently playing platinum so i can trade pokemon over. i wont be getting a few of the event pokemon though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've got it done on Blue, Crystal, and most recently Platinum. Of course, Platinum is the only one of those games that I still have and still works, so needless to say I'm keeping it around for awhile.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
    I never bothered in generation 1

I got 200 in generation 2

I attempted to in Leaf Green. This made me seek out all of that generations games.

I am working on the entire pokedex this generation. And I will complete it, No matter the cost!

We will see when Generation 5 rolls around, we'll see...

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    No, i've never finished any national dex.

I didn't play R/B/Y or G/S/C, and it was just waaaaay to difficult to do it in R/S/E since there was no Wifi. And in DPPtHGSS there are just too many pokemon for me to even bother trying.

I could probably have done it if I wanted to (since I have Wifi + a Johto + Kanto game (SoulSilver) + a Hoenn game (Emerald) + a Sinnoh game (Platinum)) but I find it boring and a waste of time. All you get is a stupid diploma and a star and a changed color on your trainer card and that's it.

So no, I haven't, because I don't see the point in doing it.

Back