• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you got your fan translation yet?

Have you played/transilated?

• Nope, But I want to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YEA! CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I finished the game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why do you keep misplelling tranilations? o.0

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    The Mother 3 Fan Transilation is out, and I was wondering how many people have played through it or at least transilated it. ;3 The most part is that thanks to the wonderful team (you can veiw @ www.starmen.net ) for creating an engine that TRANILATES a Japenese Mother 3 Rom! Mother 3 fans may post now :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ... So why do you type 'tranilation'?
    There's translation and transliteration, are you combining the terms? 'Cause if you are all you need to say in that case is translation.

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I played a little bit of it. Nothing really substantial, though. I always stop right after you learn how to dash. Don't ask me why, I just end up doing it that way. Maybe once I have a good amount of free time (and nothing else to do) I'll play more.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    Im horrible at spelling, so don't blame me ;_; Sorry. I am at the part where Boney goes to get Duster (While you play as Flint)

EDOT: Cassino, thanks for helping me with my spelling problem. So its translation? *wipes forehead*

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
    Years
    I'm at oshoe castle (chapter 2) this game is pretty hard.
    [EDIT:] oh yea nytkoi, that part's called chapter 1

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back