• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you met anyone famous?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • I'm pretty into X Factor/The Voice so I've met a few of their successful contestants in the past few years: Karise Eden, Marlisa, and Taylor Henderson (twice - a meet and greet, and in line for Ed Sheeran earlier this year haha). Apparently I also met LeAnn Rimes when I was young (I was a fan of her as a kid haha). I've met quite a few cricketers and footy players but meh nothing super special.

Years
  • Since voice actors count, I got to meet Veronica Taylor last year! Aaaaah she was such a nice woman. I brought a pokeball Christmas ornament I made and she signed it and it made my life.
    I met her and her daughter a couple months ago, and she was awesome! I got to chat with her for a few minutes, and she even broke out Ash's voice to make fun of my Dragon Ball shirt (which I was wearing since I was meeting Chris Sabat as well, who was nice, but seemed a bit rushed as lots of people were there to see him). Got a picture signed by her, and it's hanging on my wall right now. Definitely a great experience!

Aside from those two, the only other 'famous' people I've had interactions with are a few athletes/coaches- mostly all hockey players (the first ones that come to mind are Damien Brunner, Dainius Zubrus, Gabe Landeskog, Richard Brodeur, and Marc Crawford). I've also met Chris Benoit as well, but I like to pretend that never happened, haha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Shailene Woodley and the rest of the Divergent cast, planning on going to the Mockingjay premeier in Nov and getting to meet Jlaw :)

Back