• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played? V3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Ahahahahaha i remember having a copy of classic Half Life and HL Opposing force and now i need to find them again. Piracy was a thing though, so don't get me tazed VG police D:

Blood and Bacon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pkmin3033

Nope...never even heard of that one. Where do you even find this stuff. Who even makes it. xD

MediEvil?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Nope...never even heard of that one. Where do you even find this stuff. Who even makes it. xD

MediEvil?

Its the best less than a dollar you'll ever spend.

And yes MediEvil was a classic. Played the demo, borrowed my friend's legit copy, and never gave it back to him.

Dance Dance Revolution?

pkmin3033

And no, I've managed to avoid that particular pitfall...for the moment.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX?

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
    Nope.

Dance Dance Revolution is just about the only rhythm game I've ever played often. (Still trying to beat that damn dice game on one of them.)

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies?

pkmin3033

Yes! This was actually my first Dragon Quest game...well, sort of. I got bored of it and gave it to mother before I really got anywhere; I didn't get into the franchise until I played Dragon Quest Heroes and then DQIV...which I still need to finish. Derp.

Aaaaaanywho. How about Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    No I have not.

Ignore my previous answer I didn't notice there was pa page two!

I'll choose a non-violent for once. Tower Unite.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Why do i love doing what i love doing? because I'm a crazed lunatic who has played almost all of the Drakengard and Cavia games save for Drak 3.

Mortal Kombat Special Forces?

pkmin3033

You're missing out on a game better than Drakengard 2 but not the original or NieR...you'd enjoy the copious amounts of blood and dismemberment, though.

I've not played that...been YEARS since I played an MK game.

Streets of Rage?

pkmin3033

Nah. Really not keen on the concept of Minecraft, so I've avoided it like the plague. I do admire some of the things people have made in it, though!

Final Fantasy XIII-2?

pkmin3033

I'd sooner claw my own eyeballs out with a blunt object than play that.

Wario Land 4?

Back