• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Yep! It came with Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP. Of course, you had to unlock it, and that game was pretty difficult, so it took me a while to get to it. xD

Continuing in the same vein...have you played Metroid Fusion?

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Yes. Superb game, one of my favourites on the GBA.

Continuing with the GBA spirit, have you played Golden Sun?

pkmin3033

I have! Fantastic game, as was its sequel. Shame about Dark Dawn, though...

The GBA was a fantastic little handheld. Have you played Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland?

Years
    Yeah, I've played it. It was one of my first games for GBA that I owned.

Have you played The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap?

pkmin3033

Yep! I was quite fond of that one...but then, I've always thought 2D Zelda games are better than 3D ones~

How about Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I have indeed.

Has anyone played Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment for the PS Vita and if you did was it any good? I thought about getting it but I don't want to spend that much on a game that I haven't really even heard about or seen.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Finally something =D

Yep I am still playing, trying to Platinum it. I would say you will like it if you are fan of the series or really big fan of anime styled games. Or if you like your MMOs portable =D

What about FIFA Street?

pkmin3033

Nope, although it's on my list of things to do, along with the Jak and Daxter games...I stopped playing platformers after Banjo Kazooie. xD

Hmm...how about MediEvil?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    A little bit. It's stuffed inside in my copious backlog. I'll finish one day, haha. Though, the little time I spent on the game, I had a grand time picking people up and throwing them :x

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile?

pkmin3033

Yep, both on Gamecube and Wii U. One of the better 3D Zelda games in my opinion~

In the spirit of the Gamecube...have you played Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back