• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
  • Well if you mean poRtal 2, yes of course ;)

What about Paper boy? (yup, Paper boy. Postal inspire me)

It's definitely Postal 2. There is Postal 2 by Running With Scissors and Portal 2 by Valve, learn the difference.
    I have played Paperboy, and for the one above, yes I have played Postal 2.

Have you played Dwarf Fortress?

Yukari

I've only played Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition. I think that was it anyway, so no.

Have you played Shadow of the Colossus?

pkmin3033

Now for something rather obscure...how about Silent Bomber?

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Ah yes... one of the first PSx games I owned. I enjoyed that game to no end.

Now, for one of my favorites: The Great Land Grab, anyone?

Yukari

I've never played any version of the Oregon Trail.

So, have you played The World Ends With You?

Yukari

Anyway, yeah, I played all four of the games in that series.

Have you played Persona 3?

pkmin3033

Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone has been executed for speaking the truth~

And no, I've only played The Golden on Vita...at the moment. 3 is on my to-do list.

Ys: Memories of Celceta?

Yukari

Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone has been executed for speaking the truth~
    Whether or not something is overrated is an opinion, though I'm sure you understand that. And if the minority is the one saying that it's overrated then it's probably not. (Just take this for example. https://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/the-world-ends-with-you/user-reviews)

Anyway, yeah, I think that I've played that game. I can't remember anything about it though, but I may be thinking of some other game in the series.

Have you played Final Fantasy 9?

pkmin3033

Whether or not something is overrated is an opinion, though I'm sure you understand that. And if the minority is the one saying that it's overrated then it's probably not. (Just take this for example. https://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/the-world-ends-with-you/user-reviews)
    I understand that as much as you understand that the majority view is no more or less valid than the minority. It doesn't make a difference how many people say it; opinion is opinion. You can hardly go calling my view an opinion and then preaching the majority view as a fact when that is in itself a collection of individual opinions that happen to agree with one another. The majority view is NOT a fact, and it has no more validity when the matter is entirely subjective.

But I'll not quibble the details; let us agree to disagree and leave it at that~

Yeah, I've played FFIX...I preferred VIII; IX felt a little slow, both in story and in gameplay.

Hmmm...how about Digimon World DS?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment?

Yukari

Have you played Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back