• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played...

pkmin3033

No, although I think I've heard of it...rings a bell.

Tales of Vesperia?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A little bit of it! One day I'll get it and actually play through it all because hnng Tales of Game.

And speaking of Tales of how about Tales of Symphonia.

pkmin3033

Obsessively! I managed to plat the PS3 version last year, which needed three playthroughs...which I did consecutively. I love that game, but I don't want to see it again for at least another year. xD

Tales of Hearts R?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yep! I've played through that game countless time. Thinking about it I honestly think it's one game that I've had the most playthroughs in after Tales of Symphonia and Star Fox Adventures (and Tales of the Abyss I'm sure).

Xenoblade Chronicles?

pkmin3033

Yep. Best video game I've ever played. Looking forward to getting the New 3DS version on the 2nd and playing through it all over again <3

Hunted: The Demon's Forge?

pkmin3033

No, although after playing and enjoying the DS game, I'd quite like the opportunity to.

Pandemonium?

pkmin3033

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F?

Yukari

Have you played The World Ends With You?

Back