• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played...

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yup. A very good step up from FFTA. Laws were less intrusive, but they were still a nuisance.

Shining Force II?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Nada. I dont even know what the console gaming trend and market is up to nowadays.

Path of Exile. I'll talk about this for a bit of exposure. A free2play Action RPG (the same vein as that of Diablo but in my humble opinion, BETTER) developed by grinding gear games. Its well known for the most expansive passive skill tree any gamer will ever see but it becomes really easy to pick up and play the moment the basics are understood. People can come up with endless and not to mention END GAME VIABLE builds because of the handful of skills, passive abilities, and synergistic items aboard.

Anyone who has played or playing this? I'd like to have some company in the Wraeclast region. Trust me, PoE is awesome.

pkmin3033

Nah. Haven't really been a fan of the GTA series since the second one.

Columns?

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
    I have never heard of it.

Have you played Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies?

pkmin3033

Nope...it was quite rare back in the day when I had an N64, and I never cared for Donkey Kong anyway.

Army Men: Toys in Space?

Back