• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have you preordered?

ShadowSlashz

Shadow
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Who has preordered OR or AS or maybe even both?

I preordered AS along with the handbook

Are there any preorder bonuses???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Well, yah I've preordered Alpha Sapphire. I'm not too sure I think the Shiny Metang with the Mega Stone is a preorder bonus.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Well, yah I've preordered Alpha Sapphire. I'm not too sure I think the Shiny Metang with the Mega Stone is a preorder bonus.

Shiny Beldum w/ mega stone is a wifi event like Torchic w/ mega stone was in X&Y - not a pre order bonus.

idk about pre order bonuses but I think in the US, gamestop gives you a poster, walmart gives you a figure, and if you pre order both at Toys R Us you get either a mega charizard X or Y plush. UK i think you get the steelbook + figure if you pre order from the nintendo store.

pkmin3033

Ok thanks i got mine from Amazon uk there wasn't a bonus I think :)
    If you don't mind paying a teensy bit extra, go with GAME if you want a pre-order bonus: they come with very nice Primal Kyogre/Primal Groudon figurines. If you've got money to throw away, they do expensive steelbook editions without the figurines too. Or, if you don't want to pay extra and want a pre-order bonus, ShopTo offer a Torchic keyring with either version...not as awesome as figurines, but still. xD

I've gone with the standard editions at GAME, because the figurines are nice. I'm hovering over preordering the guide as well, if only because mother and I have bought guidebooks for every other Pokemon game to date...not that I ever saw the X/Y one, because she's kept it in her room. Don't really need them, but they're good quality, so why not?

ShadowSlashz

Shadow
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Other people will get it from the e-shop too! Don't worry tbh I think its a good idea as there will be no waiting for delivery and it will be instant!

Years
  • I have pre-ordered both the steelbooks from the Nintendo shop, hopefully they will arrive on the 28th since they are coming straight from Nintendo. I'm also downloading both from the Japanese e-shop on my Japanese N3DS, maybe not directly on release since I'm working but probably on the 22nd.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    At first I wanted to get it on the e-shop but I recently got an SD card corruption by just turning on my 3DS in the morning after everything was fine the night before, I ended up losing 100+ hours of Bravely Default and the ORAS demo saved gamebut I still managed to save Fantasy Life save file. Also since pokemon cannot backup save files it's better that it save on cartridge instead of an SD card.

Years
  • I was originally going to wait until the 22nd, but I decided to cut that and pre-order them. I have both versions on my money, so i'll have them ready.

Back