• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Read (Manga Edition)?

Years
  • Okay, so, I got Dave's approval for this. This is basically the manga equivalent of the "Have You Watched?" threads.

You just answer if you've read the series posted by the last poster, maybe make a comment or two on the series or why you have not read it, and then ask the next poster if they've read a series that you may or may not have read (it's not required that you've read it, but it's a great way to make a connection with someone if you have read the series you're asking about). It is required that you do ask the next poster about a series, though.

Anyway, I'll get things started: Have you read Mahou Sensei Negima!?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Kingdom is pretty good, dondon. It managed to hook me fast. Don't read it RIGHT NOW due to time constraints and due to the fact that marathoning on mobile with a 2.5 inch screen is painful. An underrated series, though.

Of course I have. Plan to marathon it from start of 1k blood war arc to the end sometime.

You read Unbalance X Unbalance?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yeah, but I didn't finish it. Read twenty chapters, and I wasn't exactly enjoying the experience.

A personal favourite of mine, have you read Iris Zero?

Years
  • Yay! I've been waiting for this thread :D Fair warning, I read a lot of shoujo manga that people probably have never heard of...

I've heard of the title, but never read it.

Hirunaka no Ryuusei?

Years
  • Never heard of it until now, but I'll be sure to check it out :P By the way, this thread is a great way to learn about manga series I've never noticed XD

Black Bullet?

Back