• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you seen any strange license plates on a car?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We see cars everyday, but have you seen any strange or amusing license plates? Today I saw "LOL 888" and I lol'd, as it told me to, but not eight hundred and eighty eight times. :(

So yeah, what about you?

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    The old old old people next door have an oddish license plate. It says 'No Lmtzz' or something like that. Then this veteran who lives nearby has something that says his name.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I've seen something like "4W350M3" and I instantly thought "Awesome!" XD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Not as strange as this
    *Clicks link*

Have you seen any strange license plates on a car?

That'd be the best license plate in the world, I could speed all I wanted and the cops would be like "Awww, haxx. ;;"

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    I see this car every once in a while with the license plate "L33T HAX." It makes my day every time.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Hm...it wasn't really a license plate per say, but it was the "covering" that I not only thought was strange, but hilarious. I will put it nicely for y'all "If you're going to ride my butt, at least pull my hair."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    There was one car that had the license plate "1BATMAN" on it (or "BATMAN1", or something...).

And the funniest part was, the car was sort of like the batmobile, and the driver had those Batman ears. Dunno if it was the full mask, though XD My mom and I cracked up for quite a while.

Also, we've seen a car with a license plate "TNT" and another "PADDLE".

Years
    I've seen "WA5H M3" on a dirty and white Dodge Ram.

See more odd bumper stickers than license plates.
    Like "Trust me. I'm a virgin." on a Lock Surgeon van.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I saw this incredible silver convertible once. The license plate said "OLD." I looked at the driver and saw an elderly man. He looked so happy and chill.

Years
    https://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/license.asp

But IRL, I saw a license plate with he number '666'. Creepy.
    Yeah, i've already seen a license plate that ended on 666 too.
    And i commonly see one with 6666, which isn't too different from that.

Well, i can't think of anything else right now, but my father claims he once saw a license plate "K-PD [random numbers]"

The KPD was the german communist party, which was forbidden, idk why. Maybe to make the contrast to East Germany bigger.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I saw one that said "*****in" before... I have no idea how that person got away with that.

Back