• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you started the Christmas shopping?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I've bought some gifts, but not all of them. Christmas is getting wayy to close! I have to hurry up I still have my mom, my dad, and some other friends to shop for.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am going to start my shopping on Thursday since I am off from work on that day. And continue on it til Sunday. I am off Sunday as well, so I will finish up then. I will be ready for Christmas. =D

It looks like I waited til the last minute, but I had a few bills I needed to pay first. Still got a few more bills, but I budgeted and I am going to be fine. ^^

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I have to do it this weekend :[

I have to buy thinks for my mother, my step-dad and... dunno if my aunt. Oh, well, it is going to be fun -.-;

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    So I'm going to be buying the last gift this weekend:D,

I have all week to do it, I'm on a vacation:D,

I'll be going to the mall with my friends later on this week, we haven't set a date since one of my friend's boss heard she was on a Christmas vacation and asked her to work some more.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    My family keeps trying to get me to go out Christmas shopping with them. And I keep telling them I don't want to do Christmas this year. .__.

But apparently, because they've already bought me things, I've got to. I hate the moral obligations that come with this season. I really do.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I've done all the big stuff. I suspect my mum will still be gathering stocking fillers though.
    Wii + 10 Zillion Games ftw.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Surprisingly for 14 years of age, I've done a lot. I've bought my father, sister and best friend something.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I finished my shopping today, after I had my hair colored, I know how to multitask:D

Back