• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have you used the Legendary Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Only in the battle against the Team Flare boss. Then I boxed it.

I'm not really about that life.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My Xerneas has been sitting bored in the PC box since I caught him.

I will eventually release it once I start releasing all the other trapped and bored Pokemon.

Years
  • yeah I do use them, specially against my classmate, who has only one legendary so far, so after we challenge with our normal pokemon, we decide to have one legendary in this time, just to make things a little bit harder to him, and easier to me, because his legendary is Yvetel and mine is Xerneas ( I have Yvetel too but not using it lol, I even gave him Xerneas after our last battle, so next time I must be careful which one to choose ;p)

so YEAH I am definitely using my Legendary when I am battling my classmate, but I don't online, because it wouldn't be a fair fight.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I didn't use Yveltal or any legend because I generally don't like to use Ubers. But I like the fact that you get it at level 50 so it's not too OP when you get it in game. Zygarde comes way too late in a game with virtually nothing to do after beating to Elite Four no thank you.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I've never really used legendaries in gameplay much or online battles ever. Typically I like to keep them UT in the PC and collect them.

The only exception to that would be Latia(o)s...for some reason, I just love them so much. {<3}

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Only in the battle against Lysandre, I don't care much for using legendaries on my main team.

Although, I must say, Yveltal looks like it could rule the Uber tier this generation, so I might soft-reset for a good nature and train it on my current file.

Years
  • I am using mewtwo. I usually don't use legendaries but i decided two because I've never had the chance to use mewtwo. I used Xerneas for a tiny bit but he done bin boxed.

Ig Pokemon Lover

The Mighty Scizor
    Years
  • I always use my Yveltal on my team because he the one i taught fly to till i can find a good Pokemon to take his place that is a flying type.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    That reminds me, how my playthrough-Gardevoir 1hited a Mewtwo in an online battle. Too bad I lost the fight, but considering that I took down both legendaries of my opponent (the other one being Xerneas) without having a legendary myself is kinda cool.

The only time I used a legendary in my team was when Xerneas forced his way into my team. Too bad I had less than six Pokemon in my team...well I let him take down the first Pokemon of the Flare-boss and afterwards just boxed him right away.

The last time I actively used a legendary was back in Sapphire...good old times

Years
  • Yeah I got my copy of X first because I loved Xerneas, so I obviously wanted to be able to use him a lot. He actually ended up having a decent move set, which worked out nicely.

Years
  • I usually enjoy using legendaries but this game gave me so many of my favorite pokemon so early that I felt it was useless to use any of them. Plus I don't think zygarde or xerneas look that cool. I like mew two just not as much as my party team

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't like using legendaries. The games are usually easy enough without making them even easier.

They make cool trophies, but nothing more.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, immediately after I caught Xerneas I used it. It was key in helping me defeat the Elite Four although it wasn't the strongest pokemon on my team. Zygarde, however, I haven't touched. I don't really like Zygarde. I haven't gotten Yveltal yet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    By the time I got Xerneas, I'd already been quite attached to my Sylveon and just didn't really need another Fairy on the team. So of the two, I chose to send Xerneas to the box.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    For legendaries, I most of the time leave them in the pc until I decide to level them to 100.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    i only used Mewtwo once. It was a wild pokemon battle, and I wanted to see his Y form. After that, he was boxed

Back