• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Vanille - It's a drama spurred on by supernatural events with hints of comedy. It is easily in the top five anime I have ever seen and I was never interested in drama anime until I saw it. Even if it doesn't sound like your kind of thing I highly recommend watching at least through the first arc.

I have never seen Yozakura Quartet.
Have you seen Chaos;Head?

Years
I started watching that, but then I forgot to continue ;; I might pick it back up at some point because I really liked the characters and plot~

Medabots?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
'fraid I've never even heard of it.

i'm kind of keeping up with the current season... so...
No Game No Life?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I watched an episode and half. Absolute garbage. I usually at least understand the the appeal to these super popular things but this baffles me.

Cutey Honey

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I watched an episode and half. Absolute garbage. I usually at least understand the the appeal to these super popular things but this baffles me.

Cutey Honey

Years
I have never even heard of it. It sounds like it's about something cute though haha

Sticking with that theme, Sakura Trick? (don't judge me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back