• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched...?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • No, the love factor implemented into a zombie movie just doesn't appeal to me, so didn't bother watching it.

A Walk to Remember?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    No, the love factor implemented into a zombie movie just doesn't appeal to me, so didn't bother watching it.

A Walk to Remember?

Gotta agree with that, the premise sounded really weird to me. I know the ratings aren't bad for yet another paranormal romance film, but the idea of an attractive rotting corpse falling in love with a live woman just seemed really strange.

And no, haven't seen A Walk to Remember.

How about Hard Candy?

pkmin3033

I managed to watch about half of it before I lost interest...it started off really well, and the first few songs kept my attention, but after that it got a bit...well, dull. Russell Crowe is a surprisingly good singer, though.

On the subject of Russell Crowe...Robin Hood (2010 film)?

Back