• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haven't been here in at least two years

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    It's been so long, but since SPP sucks, and I bought SoulSilver and I'm addicted, what better choice could I make but to return?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back to the amazingness that is PC~ I got addicted to Heart Gold and it inspired me to come back here a few months ago... and I stuck here. :3 Hope you find it to be enjoyable here, and stick around much longer.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • I'd got both HGSS (Not real for DS, I downloaded and played both). They were fantastic!
    Enjoy here at PC!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC! <3
    I've only played HG. The kimono sisters were harder than I remembered. D:
    Like darn; about 6-7 battle sin a rowwwww without stopping to heal. ;3;
    See youz around with a new car. :3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Welcome to PC, volty. You made the right choice by running away from the Serebii Robots >__> Being there gives me the creeps, I guess it's just their staff. Most of the staff here is actually human, especially with a few recent and significant changes to the line-up. If you need any sort of help, I'm always online on the weekends.

Back