• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haven't Touched my X for Days.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Lately I find myself not playing Pokémon X for days, or even touching my 3DS on occasion. And it's strange. Usually I'm able to play it for days and I enjoyed it to the point that it affects my sleeping time too (blame myself for being too addicted at the game that time lol!) I wish I can do something so that I won't be bored playing X over and over again, and no, I'm not restarting the whole game, I don't want to waste my hard-earned Pokémon, especially the hard-earned event Torchic which is not available to download at this time. Any suggestions, everyone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    take up breeding if you have the time to, it is tons of fun and fulfilling when you hatch the right pokemon. you need to be patient tho, but the excitement of breeding for egg moves and 5-6 ivs is just to fun imo :D

alternatively you can battle online if you can successfully set up your 3ds and link it to the internet :p

Back