• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Having issues with Pokered Map Connections.

supershadow64ds

Confused Noob Programmer
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    If anyone can assist me, I'm trying to connect maps in Pokered and having trouble (in a surprise to absolutely no one).

Having issues with Pokered Map Connections.

The Left is the map edge taken from Pallet Town. The right is the exact same location, taken from Route 1.

For some reason, trees end up showing up and I've no clue why. It's only graphical as I can walk right over them, and refreshing the map by walking away and coming back shows the proper tiles. If it'll help, here's the header for each map:

Pallet Town:
    Spoiler:

Route 1:
    Spoiler:

I've changed the size of Route 1. Instead of it's normal dimensions it's X by Y is now 40 x 9.
    If it helps, the block that's showing up isn't related to the Border Block of either maps. I checked by changing the border block of both maps to something other than the 4 trees and there was no change.

Back