• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAX!!! HAX!!! WUT OMG WTF!?!?!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm doing a challenge for Pokemon Pearl and I was already pissed that Dawn got a female Chimchar. Hax...NPC's don't get to have female starters. Well, normally. Anyway, I just teamed up with her in Jubilife City and her female Chimchar had a sex change and it's a boy now. What. The. Ass.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    You seriously need to stop popping dem E's man... I should know Gummy told me da same thing da other day... xÞ *Has Jamaican accent*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    That happened to me XD

I started as a female, "Marisa" in Platinum (American). Lucas had a female Piplup. When we went against the Galactics, it was male XD

I guess it wanted a sex change.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That's just creepy. Oh well. The only decent starter in Sinnoh is Empoleon. The others, all stages, suck.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That and I just like it. It looks cool and it's a giant metal penguin. Who wouldn't love that?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I do, indeed. I say it all the time at school. I'm actually watching it right now.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    SilverSmeargleSplatter;bt26817 said:
    That and I just like it. It looks cool and it's a giant metal penguin. Who wouldn't love that?
    Indeed. Empoleon is my second favorite Pokemon right after Flygon.

Back