• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hayai Kame High School (PG 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
Years
  • OOc Well I was planning on that, but I think it would make for some fun reading material if you had the most incompatible personalities togethor in a group. I will also have the teacher out and about, who will bump into you.

and it could do with an OOC thread

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • [OOC] So... do I hold off on posting, still? Or should i go ahead and do so? I get easily confused in the morning. >.>;

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • [OOC] This might look like cheating for post count, but I figured it would look odd if I simply edited the previous post... I guess. XD

[IC] Hotaru's eyes lit up at the chance to see more of the world. Sure, he had been to a few islands on his school ventures, but Kashikoi Kame was completely new to him. He had heard of it a bit from his mother, Semi Sorahane, who was born on the island. She had apparently met his dad during one of his "inspiration trips" and it was also where he met his metal cooler, Ninjask, who was a Nincada at the time. She told him stories of the gigantic trees and the traditional natives that lived near her small town. He was practically sweating excitement at this opportunity.

The teacher then described that they would be able to choose who was in their groups of three students. Looking around, it didn't seem very simple for him to choose. He could go with the more reliable classmates, but that might prove to be boring. But if he chose fun members, then he would be having a good time, but might not get anything out of the trip. He thought for several minutes about this, but it just ended up making his head spin and he stopped as a precaution to save himself from the confusion. Hotaru just shrugged and decided to leave it until tomorrow.

"Whoever, I guess. It'll be fun either way!" he said to himself with a huge smile. After the dismissal, he got up to get some food and came back with a plate full of fish and rice. Another plate was in his opposite hand with vegetables and POKeMON food pellets. Letting his Ponyta out with a bright light, he laid the veggie plate on the ground and smiled at Suzu.

"Okay, Suzumebachi, eat well. We have a lot of work tomorrow." he went over his type notes with the Ponyta sculpture sketch. He noticed that fire types are strong against both grass and bug types. Hotaru became excited again and grabbed the horse around the neck.

"You're gonna do awesome tomorrow! No way a silly grass or bug type can beat you!" slowly, Hotaru's arms started to grow hotter as he noticed the flames on the POKeMON's neck ignited again. With a loud yelp, he let go and tried to cool his arms down by patting them with his hands. Looking at the creature with a stern face, it neighed in a playful manner as if it were laughing at his misfortune. Hotaru huffed and turned to his food.

"You'll have to trust me more, Suzu... we're partners now..." he mumbled to himself. He wondered if he should have said it aloud to her, but then took that thought back and continued eating his dinner.

---

That night in his hotel, he thought of the coming morning when he would have a chance to finally battle with his POKeMON and even capture new ones. Dreams of catching a noble Syther or a sheepish Seedot filled his night with hope.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • (ooc: I would've updated yesterday, but I was writing a chapter in one of my stories)

Chris was sitting alone, eating his dinner when he heard the teacher make the announcement about travelling to another island. "We get to go to other islaands? Wow, I didn't know that." Said Chris as he got up to go to his room.

(Chris's room)

"Hmm... Come on out, Sirius!" Yelled Chris wanting to see his new pokemon. So lo and behold, Sirus the Abra was right there. "Hmm... so you're my pokemon?"

"No duh retard." Said Sirius using telepathy, which caused Chris to jump back in shock.

"Y-y-you can t-t-talk!?" Yelled out Chris, but Sirius then started laughing.

"Oh boy, I got an idiot for a trainer. This will be fun, I wonder how long it will take for me to get you to let me go?" Asked Sirius clearly enjoying this.

"Wait, I'm your trainer. You can't really do much to me." Said Chris, but Sirius was about to prove him wrong.

"Ooh, boy. You shouldn't have said that. I'm going to have to take it as a challenge." Said Sirius as he flipped Chris on to the floor. "Heh, I feel good about this."

"No! Return Sirius!" Yelled out Chris, but Sirius just levitated the ball out of Chris's reach. "Ah, crap."

"You may think you're all that, but you're not. You made the wrong descision in picking me." Said Sirius once again before letting the ball go lower. Chris tried to grab it, but Sirius lifted it up again. "Hahahah! Look at the monkey reaching for a banana!"

"Will you stop that!" Yelled Chris, but Sirius just looked away before saying.

"Make me." Chris tried to throw a pillow, but it stopped halfway there before being tossed back at three times the power. "Hahahah! Your fists are useless against my power, you epically fail as a trainer, go home and cut your self! Yaahahaha!" (Guess where that line comes from)

"Just shut up!" Yelled Chris before punching Sirius, allowing the pokeball to fall to the floor. "Return!" And with that, Sirius was returned to his pokeball. "Phew, unfortunately I have to summon him sooner or later."

(Elsewhere)

Clause entered his room with his two 'friends' before punching them both. "You are never to call me 'sama' inside the school!" Yelled Clause as his partners got up.

"We're sorry sir, we just didn't expect you cutting in like that." Said Derrick before being shoved into the wall.

"Sorry isn't good enough, if a teacher was nearby you could have ruined everything." Said Clause before turning to Jimmy. "No one can know that we are the Scorpui."

"What's the point? I mean, we have agents in all grade levels." Said Jimmy, but he was silenced by a knee in the gut.

"It doesn't matter how many we have, you are forgetting that the teachers are a lot more powerful than anyone in this school." Said Clause as he looked towards the reader. "What are you doing here? Get out!" Yelled Clause as he closed the door.

(With Chris)

"Well, I think I have to go back to the dining hall." Said Chris rushing down to the aformentioned place before anyone noticed he was missing.

Last edited:

Slave to the Poké-Rave

Years
  • 'Children, please stop running around.' Yoshi muttered, tired. He had been up all night studying the hovering of his Beldum. Again. The whole class were either hyper with excitement or similar to himself. A few pokemon were already out, and he sighed again. 'That just makes everything harder!' he thought in despair.

'Settle down!' he finally yelled, their young heads turning to him.

'Don!' Bastiodon growled next to him, gesturing with its head to the children to get in the bus.

'Everyone, please get in the coach. It will be 30 minutes to the coast, and then 2 hours to Kashikoi Kame. Lunch will be eaten onboard the ferry. Please hurry up.' he yawned, pointing at the door, and then walking around the group and herding them in using his bastiodon (and a few gentle prods).

++++++

Rain was sheeting down the windows of the coach. The thin walkway was dotted with pokemon. Truth be told, each student had about 4 seats to themself. Suddenly, two of the pupils began talking louder, and louder, and were then shoouting. He turned his head back, espying a stunky and a taillow, which was flittering around teh roof and perching in the overhead luggage compartment.

'Now, peck it!' yelled one of the kids. Everyone was watching. A smart looking girl turned to him, looking concerned.

The Taillow swooped low, and the stunky couldn't dodge, and was thrown a few feet down the bus. The student who owned it was distraught.

'Beldum! Take Down, now!' Yoshi suddenly yelled, the pokemon appearing in the bright flash of purple fog from its pokeball (which was oddly, a green one, with dark green circles on it and an orange banmd around it). The pokemon was certainly a new type for the students, the blue mechanical pokemon hurtling down the bus, floating midair, only to crash into both pokemon, who didn't appear to eager to get back up.

'You two, up front. Now.' he yelled, furious.

'All battling waits till the ferry, and no fainting then!' he commanded, dragging the two boys to the front and taking both pokemon from them till the ferry. Beldum disappeared once more, after several stares from the pupils.

++++++

The ground was damp, and a cold wind blew, but it wasn't raining. The coastal town wasn't too large, and they had all bought a few bits and bobs. He stocked up on everything needed. Status recovery items, potions, even revives. 1 of each per pupil, then they are up to their own pockets. The ferry was the open type, with a large flat area for cars. Very few were coming, one but their coach. They all got off excitedly, just as the horn blew, and they were underway.

OOC Thought I move things on, and bring the pain. Don't mess with teach :) Those students were NPCS, which me and Zimvee can use when necessary to join in any seperate adventures you have in your groups. You will all receive one awakening, one paralyze heal, one antidote, one potion and a revive now. As well as 1 poke ball each. And you can't press down on the buttons, its an RP ;)

For your next posts, please separate them into three sections, 1 at school when you get up and before we leave, 1 section on the bus and one when we are getting off onto the ferry. All in one post. After that, I will continue to the main ferry posts.

Edit:

Rubii, wtf? Can you pm me quick with your ideas here, but only roughly. Cos if I like it, ill enjoy being surprised.

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Toby awoke as the first rays of sunlight pierced the horizon. He quickly changed, and woke Volt, who had been sleeping at the end of his bed. At first, the little blue wolf wouldn't get up, but as the smell of Toby's cooking wafted through the air, it leapt from the bed, and raced into the kitchen. Toby laughed.
    "Come here, you little trouble maker!" He said as he put down a plate of pokefood."Lets eat, then head off!"
    ----
    Toby and Volt ran towards the coach, the rain beating off his big trench coat. He ran towards Sensei to see him yelling at everyone.
    "Settle down!". He and the others were herded into the coach.
    ----
    "Beldum! Take down!" Sensei yelled, quickly breaking up the battle that had started between two students.. It was then that Volt decided to leap from Toby's lap, and started rumaging through someones bag.
    "Oi! Volt! Get out of there!" He ran over and picked him up out of the bag. "Sorry about that", He said to the owner of the bag. He piccked up the little wolf. "Volt, you can't just rumage through someones bag whenever you want!" He scolded. "If you wanted some food! You should have asked!" He pulled 2 bags of poketreats, and handed one to the person. "Sorry about that. This is Volt. Volt, this is...um.... I didn't catch your name.
    ----
    The Coastal wind blew hard, and was freezing. A chill shivered down his spine. He stepped out on to the ferry's deck, clutching Volt's pokeball.

Last edited:

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • A chiming sound similar to a doorbell rang in Hotaru's ears several times. each time it chimed, it grew louder and louder still. He pried his eyes open with the most strength his face muscles could muster and peered over at the clock radio beside his bed in the shape of a flattened POKeBall. It was the standard dorm clock that was in the room when he first arrived. The emerald digital numbers contrasted on the black display screen to read "5:30 am". He reached out with one drowsy arm and pushed in the button in the center of the ball to silence the alarm. Flipping himself on his back, he took in a long breath. It was always his policy to wake up more by taking in oxygen to get the blood flowing before stepping out of bed. After exhaling, he looked up at the white ceiling of the one-room dorm began to think of what he was doing today. A few minutes later, he realized that today was the day of the first trip to an outside island. Remembering this, his body almost removed itself from the bed and into his casual shoes. He opened to door to his room to be suddenly hit with a fresh scent and oddly humid air. There was apparently a storm or at least rain the previous night as the air was also much cooler than usual in the dimly lit early morning. Hotaru was still trying to get used to not stepping out to a bitterly cold snowy day. Of which he truly loved. Grabbing some articles of clothing from his dresser, he stepped out to walk tot he male bath house.

A few minutes passed walking in the unusually cool morning weather when Hotaru finally had arrived. In the front door was a large rack of towels and a single male attendant.

"Good morning, Sorahane-san. Good to see you up early again." the man greeted him while bowing. Hotaru returned the bow and opened his mouth to speak while still bent over.

"Thank you. And a good morning to you, Yorimichi-san." Hotaru took a towel and entered the changing room which he found vacant as he often did at this hour. After disrobing, setting his clothes aside in a cubby, and wrapping himself in a smaller towel, he entered the bathhouse. The lavish feel of it was astounding to him at first. It was almost like the hot springs back home. Steaming water was held in by large boulders and small trees and even a shrine with a bamboo instrument rhythmically tapping on the stone under it set a very serene and calming mood. After he had rinsed himself, Hotaru stepped into the surprisingly hot bath water and sunk deeper, allowing his skin to slowly adjust to the heat. The vapors from the bath lulled him into a near sleep and he laid back and fully submerged his head. Eyes closed and no sound to interupt his thoughts, he pondered about the day ahead. Approximately one minute later, he popped back up for air and wiped the water from his face. This morning's bath seemed oddly relaxing. Maybe it was the pleasant weather on the way, but either way, it was immensely soothing to Hotaru.

About half an hour more passed until Hotaru finally left the bath and dried himself. He entered the lockers again and put on his standard unusual alterations of normal clothing. Finally returning to his dorm, he immediately started packing. Before reaching the door, however, he noticed a few students heading the way of the bath house. He was unusually proud of his decision to go early when he saw this. He prefered things like that to be private and was really just looking for a soothing bath this morning, anyway. Inside his dorm room, he began packing his bag full of necessities such as a pillow, a blanket snacks, a sketch book for sketching POKeMON and environments, a collection of pencils, erasers, pens, and more items here and there. Finally, snatching Suzu's POKeBall and clipping it to his belt, he left the room with his bag, locked the door, and headed for the bus pickup zone.

----------

The sky was quickly covered in clouds again as it had seemed the rain the night before had decided to return. The lawn was drenched and so was Hotaru and his classmates. Looking around, he saw that many had their partners out, already. Hotaru wasn't about to do that as, not only did he not see a need to, his ponyta really would not like the weather. The students piled into the bus and Yoshi-sensei had completed the attendance roll call. Hotaru sat down in an empty seat which happened to be oddly abundant on this coach they were in.

On the road, a couple of students had decided to have a battle in the bus. Yoshi-sensei had promptly ended it with the use of his Beldum and Hotaru suddenly lit up. The POKeMON the teacher just used was absolutely beautiful to him! He resolved to ask for an opportunity to sketch it when they reached a point where he could find the time.

----------

Finally, after around two hours, the coach had reached it's destination and the students filed out of it in the best way they knew how. Wobbling legs were in surplus as the long trip had taken it's toll on many of them. The skies cleared slightly and the rain had ceased during the ride. Hotaru stared at the ferry they were going to take. He had been on boats before during his parents' "school adventures" for him and his trip to this island so he knew what to expect. Walking through the crowd of young adults, he kept his eyes on the boat and finally reached it at the end of the dock. It was much larger than most he was used to and the flat spot was large enough to hold more than one POKeMON battle on top of. He wasn't too sure if he would accept any challenges on this cruise. Suzu would probably feel skiddish or even scared around this much water. Besides, what if something happened and she was thrown overboard? He was not willing to take that risk. Hotaru filed onto the ferry like the rest of the class and found a seat at the edge of the boat to sit in. The took out his sketch book to see if he could at least draw out some action from the battles that were bound to take place on the ferry.

[OOC] I only made it raining because Eletj had done so already. >.>;

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Max woke roughly up to Zig jumping up and down on his chest and his alarm going off. "Zigzagoon! Look at what time it is! Get up or you'll be late!" Zigzagoon yelled at him. Max looked at his clock and he was extremely behind on his time. He fell out of the bed and found his clothes on the floor he rushed to put the on and then ran outside in the hall hoping up and down to put his shoes on. Zig was right next to him looking hungry. Max gave him some pokefood from his bag and told him to wait there. Zig sat next to the bench outside of the dining hall while Max got his breakfast.

Max went inside the dining hall and waited in line for his breakfast. He got a Omelet, some hashbrowns, two pancakes, and then some orange juice. He ate fast due to being the last one in there and then ran outside, scooped Zig up, and then ran to his room noticing that he foregot something. He opened his door that was unlocked and grabbed his room's key. He ran outside and locked it noticing a man he had never seen before standing in the hall looking suspicious. Max took the long way around to get outside to the bus.
    ---
    Max got to the bus just in time and said hi to his teacher and then got on after he stroked his teacher's Bastiodon. Zig said hello to Bastiodon and then hopped up the stairs. max sat in the very front next to the seat that his teacher sat in. There was a pokemon battle going on in the coach but not very long until his teacher confiscated the pokemon until the ferry.

The ride was boring and Max had often almost fell asleep due to the rain and hail going on outside. He fell asleep finally and didn't wake up until they had gotten to the town.

---

Max woke up right before they got to town and he walked around town. The mud getting on his shoes sounding funny although he didn't care because that was what he lived when he was on the previous island before school. Max noticed a fishing supplies store and he bought ten bits and ten bobs. He also found a store that sold pokeballs and he bought four of them. The wind was chapping his lips up, but he didn't have any chap stick. His only tube was at the school in his dorm. He noticed that it was time to leave soon so he went were the class was and stood there noticing that Zig had mud in his fur. He scraped the mud in Zig's fur until it was all out and then it was time to leave.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Chris woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring. "Uurgh, it should too early to be up." Said Chris as he rolled over to get back to sleep, but instead he rolled out of bed.

"Heh, that was kind of funny." Said Sirius, but one glare from Chris told him to shut up.

"Wait... today is the field trip, I have to hurry!" Yelled Chris before getting dressed and running out of the room. "Gotta go and eat!" After getting to the Dining hall, he grabbed some bacon, eggs, a cup of OJ, and hashbrowns.

"Heh, how was your first day?" Asked Clause standing behind Chris.

"Oh, it was good... I guess." Said Chris as he finished off his breakfast. "How was yours?"

"Oh, it was all right." Said Clause before walking towards the bus.

"Hmm... I wonder when we're leaving?" Asked Chris to himself before heading towards the bus. "I mean they never told us."
    ++++++

Chris got on the bus with plenty of time to spare, and sat by himself. After the bus started leaving, Chris heard some fighting in the back, but didn't really think much of it. "Hmm... I wonder, why are we leaving on our second day? Oh, well. Not like it really matters.

"Heh, you know that you are dying to find out." Said Sirius. "I mean, not many acadamies do that."

"Please just stop talking." Whispered Chris, but Sirius snickered.

"I CAN TALK AS LOUD AS I WANT TO!!!" Yelled Sirius to everyone, which got a couple of students mad.

"Shut up." Said a random student before throwing a wad of paper. The rain than started to get harder.

++++++

After getting off the bus, Chris decided to look around for a second. "Wow, I thought there would be something here." Said Chris before starting to head back.

"Hmm... while that is interesting, might I point your attention to the rest of the class?" Asked Sirius. Chris looked over and saw his classmates all going into the boat. In panic, Chris started running over and almost fell a lot, but he somehow made it in time.

"Phew... I thought I would miss the boat ride." Said Chris walking in. Sirius just scoffed.

"Yeah, me too. It would've made my day to see you miss an important trip." Said Sirius.

(ooc: Sorry it's so short, but there wasn't really anything happening)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • The buzzing sound of Kimi's alarm clock woke her in a flash; the teenage girl rolled over and stretched out, causing Poliwag to roll off the end of the bed.
    She got up and walked over to the bathroom, "Stupid field trip..." she muttered under her breath.

"Poli, Poli," cried Poliwag as he tried to find his feet. Soon he was up and glancing around the room, with a big yawn he walked over to Kimi's carry-bag and crawled inside... falling back to sleep.

Kimi emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later; she was refreshed and ready for the field trip. Glancing out the window, she saw that all the other students were already standing at the front of the school... a large coach was sitting upon the street, waiting to take them to the ferry.

Kimi grabbed her carry bag and swung it over her shoulder, bolting out of the room as fast as she could.

~~~~~

Kimi made it to where her fellow students were standing in a group before anyone knew she was missing. She looked up at the sky, it was growing dark... "Why did they choose this day? It's going to be raining all day," she thought to herself.

As if the clouds had heard her words a clap of thunder signalled the rain and soon all of the students were drenched.
    "Me and my big mouth..." she muttered under her breath.

Yoshikumi-sensei began ordering the children onto the coach and within minutes everyone was one board and ready for their next destination.

~~~~~

Kimi sat by herself with her carry-bag on the seat next to her, suddenly a battle broke out further down the coach... well, a Pokémon Battle.
    Yoshikumi-sensei broke them up and peace returned to the coach.

"Poli, Poli," called a voice, softly. Suddenly Poliwag emerged from Kimi's carry-bag and crawled onto her lap.

"What were you doing in there?" she asked the little blue Pokémon. But, he simply ignored her and fell asleep on her lap.

~~~~~

Kimi filed out of the coach and onto the cold wet ground which was getting her shoes all muddy. A cold wind blew and Kimi shivered, "You're lucky you have a Pokéball," she muttered, staring down at Poliwag's Pokéball.

Yoshikumi-sensei was now ordering the students onto the ferry and Kimi huffed, "How much further do we have to travel?" she questioned herself.

When all the students were aboard the ferry jolted into life and began sailing towards their next destination.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

Years
  • The air was soft as the ferry lazily sailed through the channel between the islands. All three main islands could be seen. They were roughly in between all of them. He relaxed in the sunlight. The students seemed to all be around the front of the boat, the open end where the cars were unloaded a perfect area for battles. Two lower decks ran down the sides, where some students were sitting next to grizzled veteran fishermen with their lines. He got up, and released Bastiodon and Beldum. He smiled as the strange mechanical pokemon floated around the ferry, seeming to scan everything, getting up close to everything, everyone.

He got up and paced over to the students, Bastiodon walking faithfully beside him. It appeared some students were gearing up for battles, others leisurely talking to one another. He mentally began pairing the groups. He decided that people of different attitudes would be better, so they could adapt to any situation.

OOC Sorry about the short post, but their is little I cna do. You all have one post, please as long as possible. Chat with students, battle, fish. Do whatever. Enjoy!

PS Sorry about how long its taken, I got spore :)

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • The wind swept through Toby's hair, as he clutch the pokeballs in both hands. Volt was peacefully sleeping inside his, and the other was empty. He thought about catching a Water pokemon, but decided against it. There would be other chances, and he wanted to save his pokeball for the island. There was probably a shop around here, but Toby couldn't make heads or tails of the map he'd been giving.
    "All the words are upside down....", Others around him laughed. Toby smiled as he realized his mistake. "Whoops, my bad". His stomach rumbled. "I'm hungry. Now wheres that Foodcourt?"
    ---
    He sat down in a booth with a bowl of soup. Volt had woken up, and was nibbling some pokefood from a bowl beside him. He scratch him under the chin, and the little wolf's tail wagged affectionatly. He gobbled up his food quickly, and barked at Toby. "Alright, all right, let me finish this! Then we can go get some exercise!"
    ---
    Toby and Volt ran into the carpark. Sereval Battles had already started, but others standing around watching. Toby yelled to the nearest stander-by, "FEEL LIKE A BATTLE?!"

(OOC: Is there a shop on the boat so we can buy extra Pokeballs, Potions etc?"

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Max was looking out to the sea. It was so beautiful. What with the sun reflecting off of it. He liked the smell of the sea air. He looked at his black rod with orange, yellow, and red flames on it. He was trying to fish to catch some water pokemon but couldn't catch any.He was using his best lure too. It was a Magikarp with a worm at the end. He took it out of the water knowing that he probably wouldn't catch anything and then put it away.

Zig had been constantly putting his nose in the water and then pulling it out and sneezing. max rolled up his shirt sleeve and stuck his arm in there. He felt scales but not scales on a Magikarp more like scales on a Gyarados. Max quickly pulled his arm out and then dried it off with a towel.

Zig was biting his pants leg and Max could tell Zig was hungry and so was he. He went over to the grill and got 2 hotdogs and 1 corn on the cob. He got a coke to drink too. He found a nice quiet spot away from everyone else to eat at. He set his food on the ground for a few minutes so that he could get Zig's food out. Seniors then came around the corner and one of them stepped on Max's hotdogs and then kicked his drink over.

"What was that for!?" Max yeled at them springing to his feet.

"Oh look guys the little kid thinks he can beat us up." Mocked one of the kids.

Max clenched his fists.

"Yeah he looks likes he's going to start crying." Mocked another one.

That was it they had just crossed then line. Max dashed after one of them and tackled him to the floor. He pinned him to the ground.

"Kevin. Joe. Get him off me." The one on the ground called.

The other two grabbed Max's arms and pulled him off of the senior. Max was kicking as hard as he possibly could. Then the one on the ground came over to him and grabbed his hair.

"Look freshman. We don't take crap from new kids like you. Got it?" The kid said.

Max wasn't listening to what the kid was saying in fact all he did was spit in the kid's eye.

"Owwwww my eye." He complained holding his eye.

Kevin one of the kids holding him dropped Max and then punched him in the gut.

Max fell to the ground holding the spot he had been punched. He got up and then charged at Kevin. Kicking him were the sun doesn't shine. Kevin fell to the ground. Max then dashed for the one holding his eye and then Max tackled him again. They fought for a few more mintues Max getting beaten up pretty badly. At one point Kevin had used Zig so that Joe could flip Max over and punch him where the sun doesn't shine. Then Yoshikumi Sensei came around the corner. The two boys Max wasn't fightining realised this and dropped to the ground acting like they were hurt while Max was rolling around the place with the other senior.

"Hey you two stop that right now!" Yoshikumi Sensei said running over to them.

Max realized who it was and then stood up quickly.

"Sensei. We were just walking by here when that kid attacked us for no good reason." The one kid Max had been fighting said.

Max couldn't think of anything to say he just stood there looking away. yoshikumi sensei confiscated their pokemon until they reached the island and he said there they would talk about this more. Max figured it would be a good idea to stay away from those three. So when they left and Yoshikumi Sensei left he sat down where he would have been and ate nothing. He was so hungry but the grill had run out of everything. He just sat there staring at the sky.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • The salty sea air made Hotaru's hair start to piece into an even more comic book-looking style. The ferry the class had boarded had finally left port and it was bound for their trip's destination and he was pretty enthralled for it. A couple of classmates were comparing their POKeMON partners by battling on the large flat section of the ship and the rest were either socializing or keeping to themselves. Hotaru was one of the students that decided to keep his own company.

The sea water sprayed into the air making it sparkle in the daylight that peeked out through the now dispersing storm clouds. He looked at them while thinking about many things and daydreaming about what he may encounter. Thoughts of this trip have seemed to invade and completely take over his usual daydreaming since the announcement, but it was for good reason. Hotaru was absolutely enchanted with what it would be like to get a POKeMON in the wild. He had decided to keep Suzu in her ball as a precaution due to the huge amount of water surrounding them. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he were careless enough to let her fall in and he knew very well that it was a probability with how he tended to drift off into his own thoughts. He clutched her POKeBall firmly as he began to softly sing to himself a tune from his island.

While still enjoying his self-played song, he reached into his bag and produced his sketchbook. He flipped through the pages which have recently changed from sculpture ideas to sketches of the other students' POKeMON. Looking over at the battles, he put a pencil that was behind his ear to the paper and started making lines. Trying his best to take mental snapshots of the action, he traced out basic structures of the two combatants and then filled them out into basic sketches of the POKeMON based on what they looked like upon further study. Finally, after maybe ten minutes or so, he had a fairly detailed picture of the scene, but the battle was over and the two trainers called their partners back to their balls. A sigh of disappointment escaped from his lips and he closed the book and shoved it back in his bag. Leaning back in the chair, he stared up at the sky again and thought about how prepared he was for a battle on the island...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back