• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hazard7's first made comic.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Here is my first comic I made so rate this! Hope it's funny for you.

Hazard7's first made comic.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    XD Woah, didn't expect old ladies. XD Anyway sweetie, I think you might get in trouble for saying the "s" word like that. ^^; My comics, I just inferred it.

Well, 8/10 for a first comic, sweetie.. ^^

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Although I don't completely agree with Shinin. I don't agree with the others either. Shinin is right it is a little blurry. Your grammar is a little bad but I won't really hold it against you. The joke to me doesn't seem very funny. Over all i'll give you a C which would be a 5/10.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Well i have been using Microsoft Word for speech bouble(?) and the text are use in Microsoft and you should know that they cheack for spelling mistake :/ **** you Word!

Anyway, i'm British writer. It's might not match with American. Also it does look blurry cos I've screenshot it and paste it in Adobe Photoshop 7.

Years
    Hazard7 said:
    Well i have been using Microsoft Word for speech bouble(?) and the text are use in Microsoft and you should know that they cheack for spelling mistake :/ **** you Word!

Anyway, i'm British writer. It's might not match with American. Also it does look blurry cos I've screenshot it and paste it in Adobe Photoshop 7.

XD its fine its just us brits we spell things different from you americans
    its was good for a first comic actually very good

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Blazin Espio said:
    XD its fine its just us brits we spell things different from you americans
    its was good for a first comic actually very good
    yep...we call our mothers "mum"...not "mom" and stuff like that...pretty good...oh and pay attention to goatmans advice

Years
    That's funny. 9.2/10. And its not the kind of comic only immature little kids would laugh at Shinin.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Gohan said:
    That's funny. 9.2/10. And its not the kind of comic only immature little kids would laugh at Shinin.
    yeah true...but shinin has to hate nearly everything...or it just wouldnt be shinin...and this time he didn't say "it made no sense"...so i presume he's getting better with crit

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    5/10

Negative:
    - This being a Pokemon board where many age 9's & up post, it was a little perverted
    - For such a quick joke, it was too drawn out
    - Bad grammar

Positive:
    - This being your first comic, it looks like you've got the basic idea down
    - The old ladies joke was relatively funny

Back