• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He just got a year older

Years
    (he requested me to make this)

So, today is my former mentee and good bud I'm so HM02's birthday, and he's turned 24 today!

I have had a notable history with him, remembering when he was the new guy who felt intimidated by nearly everything, and after he returned from a hiatus he was my first mentee under the rebooted Adoption Center program, and it was so great looking after him as a mentor for the program and even after he graduated, he has still learned a lot and now feels like he's a better person than before.

That said, let's all give him his birthday wishes because he'd love it if you all do. I hope your special day was awesome, buddy.

Back