• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He who hesitates is lost!

ZeroNocturne

Doot doot
    Years
    ...I say, as I try to get myself to post here.
    Hello, hello, ZeroNocturne here. I've found myself here a handful of times researching ROM hacks and glitches and whatnot, and I finally decided to officially join as a (hopefully) active member. I've been playing Pokemon for a decent amount of time, since at least Gen 4. One of my Pokemon-related goals is to become a speedrunner in the future and actually git gud at competitive battling
    I don't want to make this incredibly long and drawn out, so I'll end it here. Smell ya later!

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Heya Zero (could I call you that? >~<)! Welcome to the forums! Competitive battling is so much fun and we actually have a Pokemon Showdown server just for us! It might seem a tiny bit inactive but it's fun over there and I do hope you'll check it out :D There are a lot of sub-forums in the forums and I suggest you explore a bit because I can say through experience that you'll never know what you'll find and enjoy!

Also, don't ever hesitate to ask questions since everyone here is super friendly and we'd love to help you out in any way that we can! Send me a PM if you have a question :P

In any case, welcome to the forums (again :P) and I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah well, I do indeed hope you're as active as can be! Welcome! We do indeed have our ROM Hacking section with the ROM Hacks the members have created there, so if you like, you can hop on over there to see everything ROM Hack related. And if you need some assistance don't be afraid on asking any number of the people there~

If you do decide on speedrunning, I wish you good fortunes on it! I hear that it's pretty fun and challenging to do, especially on pokemon game in which all you need is a good focus on clear set goals! So have fun here on this forum, and don't forget to contact any of the staff members if you need any assistance. See you again soon~ <33

Competitive battling's very fun even if I get my butt handed to me 95% of the time. ;p I'm sure you'll get there! With how much easier it is to breed good babies now (and EV train, too) everything is a lot less painful as a whole. Though now we have megas and such to learn.. ack. Might be too much for my lazy brain ahah.

Welcome to PC, Zero! Would be awesome indeed if you could get active here, we're truly a wonderful place and there is always room for more members. Let me know if you'd like to talk sometime as well, all right? [: Cheers ~

Back