• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Head It: Post Your High Score!

EB

Re: World
Years
  • I've searched around, but haven't found a better score. Just want someone to beat my record so I have motivation to continue! ;o

Spoiler:

So what's your high scores, everybody? Photo evidence, if possible!

Last edited:

Pinta77

I havent really done then pokemon amie thing much other than to get sylveon.

e_k

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    While playing, the score caps at 999, so i got around 1100+ and around 150 in a row, I don't remember exactly... once you max it it depends on the last combo record

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I tried the game again to see what was the max highscore possible and for those who were wondering what was the max combo and highscore possible, here is the answer:

looks like after 999 the numbers won't go higher for combos like the score
    so the highest score possible (score+bonus) is 1998

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • i got, wait for it.... 7. yeah, i know. you jealous. but for the berry picker i have 173, so bring it.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • My favorite of the Amie mini-games! My highest combo used to be 171 for the longest time, but I recently got it to 360, so that's a score of, uh... 1359.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Is that score for Unlimited or for Hard? For hard mode my score is somewhere between 400 and 600 I think... I don't play unlimited as much so I don't actually know my high score.

As for Berry Picker, I don't play that cause I'm terrible at it lol.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • In the corner it says my Highest Score is 1007. I just got an 80 hit combo and got a score of 718, wow.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • I got just bellow 999 in head it. I think I made it to Hard on berry picking, but I don't think I did anything past that. Puzzle thing... Ya, didn't do so well, even on easy

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Looking at the scores here make me feel mine are not as good as I thought, though I'm sure those are for unlimited which I haven't played yet. XD

But my high score in easy is 175 atm and normal it's 126 and hard it's 95. I play Head It the most of all the game so I should be better but I guess not lol. It's my favorite Amie game though! Off to try Unlimited now.

Back