• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headaches

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Do any of you get headaches a lot? I do... O_o; Just wondering, because my head is hurting as I type this... Ow...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    No I really never get any headaches. I don't remember the last time I had one.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I get headaches all the time. Almost everyday and they really hurt! ;~;

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I don't get headaches often. The last time I had one was when I was like...four.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • I get headaches...a lot. I used to have one just about every day when I came home from school, but I don't as much as I used too. When I get them, they usually cause me much pain ;_;

Years
  • The last time I had one was in...umm..fourth grade? I remeber crying alot. It was more likea mygrane then a headache. Ouch.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I get headaches every so often D: Not much though,I'm a pretty healthy person.When I do so,I get short term amnesia o-O

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • If I'm in the computer more than 8 hours it starts to hurt. So I try to be only on 6 hours. Also when I'm really focused on school work I start to get Headaches.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Headaches? I rarely have them.

The only time I get headaches if I'm going through that "time of the month" thing that only women know about.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I come home from school almost every day with a headache. I hate it :|

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • Tyson said:
    I get headaches...a lot. I used to have one just about every day when I came home from school, but I don't as much as I used too. When I get them, they usually cause me much pain ;_;

Oh my Gosh, YES! I shouldn't but with life in general, and the stress brought on by just being a teenager doesn't help very much, either.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Never got a headache before. Well at least not that I remember.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    For whatever reasons, I get headaches often. Perhaps I'm thinking too much, or am just really stressed. Who knows. I just hate them, and it's as simple as that.
    .... .... .... ....
    In fact, I have one right now. AndI refuse to to do anything about it. -_-;

Ow.

Back