• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headaches

Mayl

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I do if it's really hot and I'm like.. dehydrated... x_x

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I do. I get headaches all the time; when I think of them, when I wash my face, so on so on...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I get headaches every now and then and I really hate it >.> Darn, this thread gave me a headache ;_;

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I get headaches sometimes...Not for any particular reason I can see. But they feel like My head is a huge weight on my shoulders & any noise seems loud & hurts & if I move too fast or knock it it hurts aswell

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Whenever, i am worried i get a headache, and they are really bad, Like for this Maths' test i had, i had a really bad headache this moring.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • I get headaches after big tests (Like my Geometry midterm I took today xO), when I'm stressed (Who doesn't?), and I get Migraines 2 to 3 times each month, and those last for a day. >.<

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    O_o; Wow, my thread is popular. This song Left Hand Suzuki Method has a high pitched noise in the beginning that give me a headache... O_<

Years
  • I get headaches all the time >.< I have to constantly take Bayer Asprin and stuff. I mainly get them when I come home from school. Since I'm in Idaho, the dust and the bright sun gives me a big headache.

The sun is brightest at 3 to 5 o' clock, then the sun goes down at around 9 pm. In the summer it goes down at 11 pm, and is brightest at 2 pm to 7 pm. Summer, the hot air makes me get headaches alot more often. I usually get a headache when I get home from the walk from school.

Back