• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headphones

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • I just own a pair of cheap but not too cheap unbranded earphones. I don't care much about the sound quality or the brand. As long as I am able to hear sounds coming from both sides and it doesn't break to pieces within a week, I'm satisfied. All I need is a way to listen to music in the library.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't get very expensive earphones because when my sister breaks hers she tends to use mind until they break aha. My earphones in general last longer than hers despite the double wear for some reason I can never be certain of. But this does remind me that I need to buy new ones because my sister finally ended up breaking my last pair somehow.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'm currently using Samsung's earphone set that I get when I'm buying my phone. I used to have many headphones, but they get broken after months.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    What I wouldn't give for a pair of high quality headphones. All I have are some iPod earbuds.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I wish I had my headphones still. I like to tune everything out when I'm listening to music. I only have my iPhone earphones now. They work great, but I prefer headphones. I'm not usually very picky about the sound quality as long as it doesn't sound completely terrible.

Zet

Years
  • On my desktop I use DT880 Pros. And for use on my iphone, gameboy, etc I use cheap earphones. I like to have quality(sound, and design of the headphones, and they also have to feel good for long peroids of use) for my buck, and finding my current headphones took a few days of research.

I don't get very expensive earphones because when my sister breaks hers she tends to use mind until they break aha. My earphones in general last longer than hers despite the double wear for some reason I can never be certain of. But this does remind me that I need to buy new ones because my sister finally ended up breaking my last pair somehow.
    Jesus, what is your sister doing to break them?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I dislike those earpieces since they're bally uncomfortable, and I've tried at least five sizes. I do happen to like headpieces though. Currently, I (or I should say the family) owns a quite normal earpiece which we bought along with the iPad or Smartphone (I forgot which). My dad did have a headphone on his old phone, though he didn't use it much.

Back