• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heard about......The Law Of Ueki?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Has anyone heard of an anime called 'The Law Of Ueki'? Its a seriously good anime in my opinion. It deals with all sorts of things like justice, fighting and friendship. I really love it. I have watched it several times but don't seem to get bored from it.

So anyone has ever heard about it? It also has two really good OPs BTW.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Yeah, I watched it quite awhile ago. All I remember is that main character could make trees or something like that, lol. I liked it. I've yet to read the manga sequel, though.

Years
  • Yes,I absolutely loved it. It was intense and was really in Action. I loved how Ueki needed the sacred treasures to get more abilities and everything.
    Ueki's Mash always reminded me of the anime :D.

derozio

Years
  • :O
    So that means that some people know about it! XD
    It was such a fabulous anime! I really don't know why its not as popular as the ones like Bleach, Naruto etc.....
    And the sacred treasures were really cool! I always liked the first one though. o3o

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • *!* Haven't heard of that anime for quite a while! I remember watching (and liking) the series.

There was a scene where that 10-star boy got eaten by someone else... Scared the HELL outta me.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I watched the anime. It's alright. I mean The Law of Ueki, not The Law of Ueki Plus (if it has an anime counterpart... I don't think it does). Anon, Robert, Sano and Rinko are my favourite characters. lol The last fight was pretty epic.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I seen a few episodes of Law of Ueki. IT is a great show. I use to see it both dubbed and subbed on TV about a year ago. Then we lost that channel so I don't see it anymore. Then I don't watch it online because I forget. haha

derozio

Years
  • *!* Haven't heard of that anime for quite a while! I remember watching (and liking) the series.

There was a scene where that 10-star boy got eaten by someone else... Scared the HELL outta me.
    T^T I too got scared when that Anon ate Robert. It WAS scary! I mean, just look at the way he ate him! O_o

I watched the anime. It's alright. I mean The Law of Ueki, not The Law of Ueki Plus (if it has an anime counterpart... I don't think it does). Anon, Robert, Sano and Rinko are my favourite characters. lol The last fight was pretty epic.
    I really don't know about the 'plus' thing. I have just watched the main series and I was totally in LOVE with it! XD

It was one of my favorite anime. Lol, Marilyn is my favorite character. I also like her power.
    Yeah. Marilyn had a really cool ability. I really liked the way she was able to battle ueki for such a long time using that 10 in 1 second power. But she lost in the end! Ueki won! YAY :P

I seen a few episodes of Law of Ueki. IT is a great show. I use to see it both dubbed and subbed on TV about a year ago. Then we lost that channel so I don't see it anymore. Then I don't watch it online because I forget. haha
    Forgot it? NOOOOOOOO! Its not a forgettable show!
    You should really continue watching it. Its really nice! ;)

derozio

Years
  • Yes, I've watched Law of Ueki. One of the first animes that I watched on Animax. And I've read the sequel which is still pretty epic. All in all, love the show.
    I too watched it on animax! XD But I haven't watched the sequel though. All in all, the show's pretty lovable.

I don't get why its not as famous as some other shows though. :\

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I too watched it on animax! XD But I haven't watched the sequel though. All in all, the show's pretty lovable.

I don't get why its not as famous as some other shows though. :\
    Maybe because it was a bit short lived. I would've loved using a Seiku. They made a game but i haven't played. Google it because I don't remember the titile.

Also, Sano and Ringo work well together. Especially the bombs in the boomerangs. Rinko's bead cannon was my favourite weapon besides Ueki's Jingis.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I have read Volumes 1 & 2 of the original manga, and I have seen Episode 1 of the anime.

I like it so far, and I do plan on finishing it eventually.

Note: I'm watching Geneon USA's English Dub, NOT Animax-Asia's English Dub.

derozio

Years
  • I have read Volumes 1 & 2 of the original manga, and I have seen Episode 1 of the anime.

I like it so far, and I do plan on finishing it eventually.

Note: I'm watching Geneon USA's English Dub, NOT Animax-Asia's English Dub.

I'll be reading its manga too. And its really worth watching/reading. I'm glad that you're planning to finish it. ;)

I don't know what's the difference between Geneon USA's English Dub and Animax-Asia's English Dub. Can you please explain? :O

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I think he means that
    Spoiler:
    Personally, I like the ending.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I thought the ending was pretty alright :3

Spoiler:

It was a good anime, one of the better shounen anime I've watched, and actually liked. I loved the Sacred Treasures, and most of the characters were pretty amusing and fun to watch =D I also liked the multiple talents (Talent to be liked by girls; whut? XD) Ueki and Sano are definitely the best characters in this series, imho. With their main talents and passion for justice and whatnot. I really have to get around to reading the Law of Ueki Plus, then.

Mori's talent was incredibly funny too. She shouldn't have gotten it so late in the TV anime D:

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I'll be reading its manga too. And its really worth watching/reading. I'm glad that you're planning to finish it. ;)

I don't know what's the difference between Geneon USA's English Dub and Animax-Asia's English Dub. Can you please explain? :O

Geneon USA used different voice actors, and I think that Geneon USA's English Dub is Uncut & Unedited.

NOTE: Exiled-Destiny's Dual Audio MKV encodes of Episodes 1-51 of The Law Of Ueki are rips of the Geneon USA DVDs (or the repackaged FUNimation Set, I dunno which one lol).

Back