• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart Gold one Stop Shop!

pghahaha

Beware of Hippopotas!
Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the trading corner for Pokemon!
    The following spoiler shows the 100% non-hacked Pokemon available for trade:
    Spiritomb, Raikou, Skarmory, Garchomp, Toxicroak, Ledian, Gardevoir, Eevee, Machoke, Shieldon.
    Spoiler:

Contact me if interested if you need any info on Levels, Moves, or Stats.
    For these, I would request of any level or gender:
    Politoed, Yanma, Pinsir, Herracross, Persian, Magby, Elekid, Chinchou, Gliscor Ursaring
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi, you will need to offer at least 10 different species of Pokemon. In addition, you should create a "Wants List" of preferably 10+ Pokemon.

Also, you should refrain from using too many animated sprites. Some traders may experience lag when viewing your shop. You can find non-animated sprites at pe2k.com.

pghahaha

Beware of Hippopotas!
    Years
  • Ok!

Got it! I put SPOILER tags around the sprites, so people can still see them, but they don't have to. Hey, I've met you before! Remember, a couple months ago?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    hey thier im a little confused but ill put an offer and see if its right it looks to me like you want a yannama or however you spell it and i can trade you a ut level 1 modest nature one for skarm and also i can trade you usering for spitomb and politoad for garchomp let me know???

pghahaha

Beware of Hippopotas!
    Years
  • Hours

I'm GLAD I'm getting so popular! :) I am going to lay down some hours, so if you follow these, you'll get the Pokemon you want.

MON - FRI : 5 PM to 8 PM (May be tentative)
    SAT: For SURE hours: 7 PM to 9 PM. Also, the afternoon may be possible, I will post if so.
    SUN: 5 PM to 9 PM
    If you want immediate results, contact me during these hours. I'll also notify you if there are any special changes, and if I am banned from the computer for any reason (I'll try not to ;) )
    Best Regards, and happy trading!

Hey,I'll trade you a Pinsir and Magby for a Toxicroak and Leydian?
    Sorry PokemonGirl1, Toxicroak has been taken! I could try to get you another one!

Last edited:
    Back