• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

• Heart Gold

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Soul Sliver

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Both

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Neither :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    Hey guys

Which game did you guys get? Heart gold or Soul silver?

Would be appreciated if you were to post a reason as to why you picked the certain version.

I picked Soul Silver because my friend got heart gold.... no complicated explanation.

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Heartgold because i love Ho-Oh and i get Kyogre which is one of my favorites

Years
  • I actually got the roms for both of them (no Nintendo DS to play it on). i haven't started Soul silver, and i haven't played much of Heart gold

Years
  • Heart Gold. Debating buying Soul Silver simply because I've beaten HG now, but don't want to start that game over.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i got both of them just because i always get both when the games are released. i dont really know anyone who plays the game so thats the only way i can get the game exclusive pokemon

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Picked up both on release day, beat Heart Gold and planning to start Soul Silver, though also trading some pokes from my plat to my Soul Silver later on, since i Just want to steamroll through Soul Silver.

Years
  • Well I got HeartGold, based on the reason that my original version was Gold.

And the only reason I got Gold in the first place, way back when, was that is what my family bought me! :D!

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • I got both.

I am playing Soul Silver, because of that trio, it was the first Pokémon game I got. My brother is playing Heart Gold, though he'll probably tire of it, and I may end up playing additional files on it.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • SoulSilver, because I wanted the Lugia figurine, and I prefer Lugia over Ho-oh. I'm also more of a "Silver" type of person than a "Gold" type of person. I also prefer "soul" over "heart."

I also have a habit of choosing the "opposite" game. (Blue instead of Red, etc.)

I also would have played as a female in-game, except the hat is extremely ugly.

Charmander__

Pwning n00bs since 1997
    Years
  • SoulSilver, because I wanted the Lugia figurine, and I prefer Lugia over Ho-oh. I'm also more of a "Silver" type of person than a "Gold" type of person. I also prefer "soul" over "heart."

I also have a habit of choosing the "opposite" game. (Blue instead of Red, etc.)

I also would have played as a female in-game, except the hat is extremely ugly.

I like the hat cuz it's funny lookin' lol

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Wow, this got pretty long, didn't it? XD;

Anyway, we've got a thread made for telling which version you got/plan to get right over here (poll and all). Please use that, thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back