• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heart Gold & Soul Silver Legendaries

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Does anyone know a list of legendary pokémon that can be found in Heart Gold & Soul Silver? Or if you know of a link to a website with a list that would be great as well. It seems to me, that they're including a whole slew of legends for some reason. I wonder why...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    This shouldn't have been made a thread but here is a list.
    -Ho-oh
    -Lugia
    -Raikou
    -Suicune
    -Entei
    -Groudon
    -Kyogre
    -Rayguaza
    -Dialga
    -Palkia
    -Giratina

Those are the ones that have been confirmed so far.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    and...
    Jirachi will be in the game :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    -Ho-oh
    -Lugia
    -Raikou
    -Suicune
    -Entei
    -Groudon
    -Kyogre
    -Rayguaza
    -Dialga
    -Palkia
    -Giratina

what he said... you can see this by looking at the hg ss website and on mayjor pokemon fan sites

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    My god, they seem to be repeating the mistake that was in DPPt, I thought it was just be Lugia and Ho-Oh in this game, with the 3 legendary dogs. Why are they adding Hoenn and Sinnoh legendaries .... they just killed the flare that Lugia and Ho-Oh had.

DPPt had:
    Spoiler:

MY GOD!! That's 14 LEGENDARIES!!!!! GSC only had 5, the two mascots of the games and the 3 legendary dogs, Celebi can't be counted really because you can't legitally obtain him in english versions of GSC. And now HG/SS shall have 11 legendaries? No way man, that's too many. It steals the limelight from Lugia and Ho-Oh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Drifloon isn't rare, you can catch it every friday, that's not rare. Nor should it count as a leg.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    Aceus will be in too,because you need it to get the dialga,palkia or giratina egg.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I never understood why the hoenn Legends were in it

:t354:TG

It's because the DSi doesn't support GBA games. It would hurt the DSi sales if a GBA slot was needed to get all of the legendaries.

Maybe so that they don't have to make Gen III remakes for Gen V? (Ruby and Sapphire don't deserve remakes >.>)

They will remake them someday whether you thikn they should or not. But as for now, we can get the legendaries from this.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Actually you only choose one of the main D/P/PT mascots and depending on what version you can get either Kyogre or Groudon. So in fact , you can get only seven without Rayquaza. Anyways , Rayquaza really is just an extra because you need to get the Legend from the opposite game , so if you buy HG and get Kyogre , then you only need to get Groudon and vice versa.

HG/SS has actually 8 available legendary pokemon including the Version mascots ,the 3 legendary cats ,the 3 ancients ,and one of the D/P/Pt mascots you get from Arceus. So actually HS/SS has the least legendaries of this generation of a main game.

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
    I wish they didn't add so many pokemon. Like seriously, are they el retarded? All they should have is lugia, ho oh, and the three legendary dogs.

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    -Ho-oh
    -Lugia
    -Raikou
    -Suicune
    -Entei
    -Groudon
    -Kyogre
    -Rayguaza
    -Dialga
    -Palkia
    -Giratina

The 3 birds will end up on that list sooner or later :P

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    also mewtwo has just been confirmed in the sunday special

Back