• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart Gold Team Help!

Linoone18

Linoone Lover
    Years
    So, i just learned about Ev-ing a good moveset's and all that fun stuff! :cheeky:

Anyways i am making my first ever team (with the help of Smogon) and i am almost done.... except i have no idea what pokemoni should but in my last slot. It a NU and UU team, just because i love being unique and using pokemon that you don't see as often.

Here is my team so far

Kitsune the Ninetales

252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Life Orb

Nasty Plot
    Flamethrower
    Fire Blast (Soon to be Energy Ball once i get the TM)
    Hypnosis

Cloud 9 the Altaria

252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Life Orb

Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Earthquake
    Roost

Mojo the Ambipom

252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Life Orb

Fake Out
    Double Hit
    Low Kick
    U-Turn

(With Technician, Mojo is a beast!)

Lynx The Linoone

116 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 136 Spe

Salac Berry

Belly Drum
    Seed Bomb
    Shadow Claw
    Return

(I still need a nickname for him) the Lanturn

40 HP / 76 Def / 140 SpA / 252 SpD

Leftovers

Surf
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Toxic

I know i have not been the most creative person (using smogon) but i am pretty proud of it!

So yeah as i was saying i need a 6th team member so, any idea's because i've hit a dead end.

I wouldn't mind a Psychic or Poison type, i was thinking maybe Muk, but i'm not too sure.

Thanks for any help!

Back