• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEART SCALES AND RARE CANDIES!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    I have heart scales and rare candies. just tell me how many you need and i can work things out. i need ev'd pokemon and i you can offer anything else. i also have a NWS Manphy up for trade in a cherish ball. so offer for that. Leave the amount of rare candies or heart scales you need and leave offers.

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
    I have heart scales and rare candies. just tell me how many you need and i can work things out. i need ev'd pokemon and i you can offer anything else. i also have a NWS Manphy up for trade in a cherish ball. so offer for that. Leave the amount of rare candies or heart scales you need and leave offers.

hey bro i have a thread that says i need heart scales and rare candies?
    can u take a look at it? its in the trade corner forum page:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    i checked it out and i like these pokemon, the lvl 1 sneasel,shuckle,the shiny shedinja,the egg move elekid and the egg move dratini. how many you want for all of those?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i wud like some rare candies while i cant offer u ev pokemon i have plenty of pokemon to offer check out my main thread on the main page and let me know what your interested in

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
    i checked it out and i like these pokemon, the lvl 1 sneasel,shuckle,the shiny shedinja,the egg move elekid and the egg move dratini. how many you want for all of those?

You Can post Your Pokemon Wants In The Thread There..ANd inside that thread See My Trade Table..How I Trade..And Post How Many Items You Offer..k pal?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    hey guys im bak so if u need heart scales or rare candies just offer pokes and we make deals

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    I will need maybe 2-3 heart scales.

I can offer you

Pokemon with pkrs
    A Mirrorcoat feebass

Not sure what to offer you cuss asside from ev trained not sure what you want

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    ummm im lookin for any shines or ev trained and im lookin for a shuckle. if just a shuckle, maybe like 10 heart scales. if shiny shuckle, then 15 and if ev traind then 20 and if shiny and ev 30 so w/e i like the mirror coat feebas u wanna trade know?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Sure.

So your saying 10 heartscales for a chuckle ?

I have a Shiny starly and Bidoof if you want those lol ? How many can i get for the starly/bidoof and the mirrorcoat feebass ?

Oh ican get you a chuckle with pkrs if you can give me like 5 min ?

sorry takin me longer to find the shuckle then i thought lol bout 5 more min :P

Ok i got a shuckle now.

How many scales can i get for a shuckle. Shiny bidoof Shiny starly, and the feebass.

Assuming you want the shiny's

Last edited:
    Back