• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Shiny stop spoiling his team lmfao. First you reveal his moltres then you start giving strategies =P

Now that I know his playing style and what his general team looks like, it'll be easier to fight. CKN when can I challenge you again?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    well i'm glad you guys enjoy telling my team sheesh! and i'm not busy now so you can have it now if you'd like

The Roshi

Years
    -facepalm- Thanks captain obvious Polkop.

CKN I challenge you to a battle for later. I can't do it right now. Will you be on later today/tonight EST?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    yeah i'll be on later and you guys really shouldnt be discussing the leaders teams like this its kinda cheap. lol it's like going up to everyone and saying hey whats lein's team? what should i bring? yeah not cool

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I agree with ckn, I know how cheated I felt when s9 creamed me all because he spent weeks studying my videos and build a team strictly to counter mine. If you are going to be taking a leaders badge at least earn with a general team and skill I say.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Actually it was only one Dark Type- anyways thats the general team I'm proably going to keep- you just got the misfortune of being weak to it.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Or when scv brought dark bullies to my ghost gym. WHICH everyone should challenge over at the battlefrontier [/ad]

Well someone bringing super effective types isn't nearly the same as someone knowing all your POkemon and strategies. Leaders should always have counters to protect against their weaknesses, its when knowledge compromises those counters that you have an issue.

The Roshi

Years
    Type effectiveness plays a huge role when facing a monotype gym leader if the wild cards aren't good. Weavile had the power to destroy both of my wild cards so that was bad on my part to be so weavile weak. Strategy can bring you only so far though...

Anyways the fact that we can't have any weather, entry hazards, or focus sash (and only two of the same item) really pwns a lot of teams as well = CKN has a greater chance for success than normal. Stealth rock shuffling would rape his fire type pokes otherwise, and sandstorm would ruin recovery for some. Basically stalling is removed and teams can't have too many LO set up sweepers. No more rain dance to bring an advantage because it's banned.

But yeah let's stop with the gym leader discussion I agree.

Oh, and Greene that's why I'm not going to post my gym battles anymore, so people can't study them lol.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    GG to stavross he won 3-0 i probably shouldve not been so hard headed and just switch on his calm minds and got rid of em quickly but it was my mistake and it cost me GG though stavross

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back