• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    The new rules are up. I suggest that all challengers read them to be familiar with the changes; but just to summarize the main two changes:

- Challengers may now only use 3 SE types against gyms. This was imperative due to the nature of the league deviating from its original fun stance to the Win-At-All-Costs no fun seriousness that was developing amongst the new challengers.

- Challengers of the elites may now switch up their team in between bouts. This was a change made to facilitate the above rule, and also to make the elites less challenging as with the way things were it appeared that it was too hard for challengers, and we don't want the same champion to remain as is always. Note however challengers who lose to an elite still have to restart at elite number 1.

It should be mentioned that any gym rules that were redundant or unfair due to the new rules have been abolished, and the elites are now free to make special rules due to challengers no longer being restricted to the one team. I encourage them to post their rules to me here, by VM, or by PM ASAP.

Thanks everyone, I now declare the league and all of its gyms reopened.

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    i guess ill update my rules :P
    name: LMP
    rules: standard clauses, no more than 3 OU
    thats it ^^

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    SE stands for Super Effective.....GOOD I LOVE THAT RULE. No more people running firefighting teams (get it, firefighting?)..................(not naming anyone)

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    sorry. cant battle until after christmas. prolly getting a new router to fix my wifi problems.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    To all gym leaders, Elites, and H&S participants,

This thread will be closed, and Greene will make a new one. I am leaving the league. I really just don't have the time for it anymore. I am sure Greene will do a fine job as the new owner of the H&S League.

Regards,

~Money Stack~

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    SE stands for Super Effective.....GOOD I LOVE THAT RULE. No more people running firefighting teams (get it, firefighting?)..................(not naming anyone)

Wouldn't a firefighting team be like that episode of pokemon with all the squirtles and blastoises xD?

And since Impvii can't battle are you up for a battle Valen?

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    To all gym leaders, Elites, and H&S participants,

This thread will be closed, and Greene will make a new one. I am leaving the league. I really just don't have the time for it anymore. I am sure Greene will do a fine job as the new owner of the H&S League.

Regards,

~Money Stack~

I'm just waiting on Horizon's approval.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Ah the H&S Thread has finally closed (Not the way i imagined it: 50 different people spamming the league asking for TEH HEX POKEYMANS), but closed indefinitely as it is. With these new rules, new people and most likely new challengers, i say my farewells to this 6071 posted league, and arguably the best and most popular league out there.

Come the new thread, everything is started again. A New leaf in the history of pokemon

Arcanist @ Epic Dramatic

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Ah the H&S Thread has finally closed (Not the way i imagined it: 50 different people spamming the league asking for TEH HEX POKEYMANS), but closed indefinitely as it is. With these new rules, new people and most likely new challengers, i say my farewells to this 6071 posted league, and arguably the best and most popular league out there.

Come the new thread, everything is started again. A New leaf in the history of pokemon

Arcanist @ Epic Dramatic

You`re right. No league will be able to top the H&S results.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Well seeing as I'm only two elites away from Painter I would like to issue my challenge to Crimson.

(just so I don't not get meh badge because I didn't post it)

Greene1516

Years
    Seriously dude??? The mods are currently planning the shut down half of the leagues because they are too many and too many noobs are posting crap and you think they will let you start a league??? Lol

And with all due respect (and this will sound harsh so don't take it the wrong way), but if highly experienced and seasoned battlers like .Aero can't make a league work then what makes you think a trainer of your caliber who is still only learning about competitive battling is capable of making it any greater???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back