• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomking0032

Beginning YouTuber
    Years
    Does anybody want 2 challenge my gym? And as clarification, my rules are "all pokemon must be nfe(not fully evolved)" that was supposed to be changed(hint hint, nudge nudge) but I'm stating it now so ha LOL I'm so random but use the platinum fc in my sig if you do want to challenge me thanx and have a nice life

and please pm or VM me to challenge me(flr convinience sake)

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I think an NFE gym sounds fun. I'm actually doing some NFE training myself at the moment. I guess for your gym it's Haunter and Ivysaur for the win.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Sounds that way, but it is still a poison gym, you're probably not doing yourself any favors by using NFE poisons. You'll get mauled by Kadabra for example.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Haunter outspeeds Kadabra doesn't it?

And the 2/3 rule allows the Poison Gym to use things like Misdreavus which can smash Kadabra into the ground.

And, at last, on Tuesday, I can type with my Wii now that I have the Wii Keyboard.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Kadabra is faster than Haunter and has enough power to blast Misdreveus easily.

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    seems like everyone's been pretty busy this nfe gym does sound really inteeresting i wonder what a good team would be

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'd say Haunter, Ivysaur, and Golbat are givens. After that choices get pretty slim, though Skorupi, Tentacool, and Stunky are pretty decent; after that Croagunk, Roselia, Nidorin@ are all that's left usable.

As for your two non-poisons, you'll need two things that can take Psychic attacks well. I'd say Metang or Magneton for one. Seadra is a solid choice offensively, or Rhydon for a Physical tank. Duskclops is pretty good as well. Gligar again is a solid choice for both offense and defense, plus it's quick. Well, before I go on with the deveolping patter, take advantage of pokemon that got an evolution (despite not really needing one).

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Anis: You don't have any gym badges yet. Beat all the Gym Leaders first.

Also, Damn crimson, 6 badges already, you're the most promising contender so far! I really look forward to battling you!

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Kadabra would be an awfully tough pokemon to counter for nfe, especially with all the different special attacks it can pack.

Frozen, I'm looking forward to battling you elite four guys. Still got a good ways to go.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    too bad both of you have my bagdes(and the only ones who do) cuz i want to battle someone lol

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Saying Kadabra would beat them easily because of being NFE is silly, because the only difference if it wasn't all NFE is that Alakazam would be doing it. But it's a pretty simple fix. Have a sash on your Haunter so Kadabra can't OHKO it. Or, you could Scarf up and easily outrun it. Or, take Skuntank who is immune to Psychic and Explode on his ass.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    it tells you if we are online right beside our names just looks at the posts and see who is on

Greene1516

Years
    Had another challenge from polkop who once again broke my OU clause. From now on nobody challenge me unless you know the tier system, because I am sick of getting unnecessary losses on my trainer card because my opponent brings a team that totally outclasses mine on the grounds that mine is restricted and his is not.

To commemorate this, the new rule to my gym is that if you break a clause and it will result in a loss to me, you must flee the battle so as to take the righteous loss. This rule is strict, refuse to run and I will D/C and you will be banned from the gym.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back