• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Not bad man, cheers.

Anyway guys, I have two more gym videos for you all to enjoy:

Vs. Water Dragon

Vs. Polkop

Hope to see more of you guys subscribing, and PS. we need more challengers :D

EDIT: 2 whole days without a single challenger, how boring. I noticed all the challengers are going to the new leagues mainly, we really need to get some sort of X-factor to the league its novelty back.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Oh thank God finally somebody. Duil I accept with joy :D I'll VM me you in a second.

EDIT: Beat duil in a good enough match.

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    He really should have posted here too. Ah well. Wish it wasn't so quiet all the time any more.

I know what you mean I have a few challengers here and there but not as much as we used to. But I get enough battles through the quick battle thread. By the way why dont you battle much Greene the only time I see you battle is like a gym battle i guess you dont do friendly battle or something.

Greene1516

Years
    I don't really do them because it has sort of become known that I don't so I no longer get that endless stream of randomers PM'ing me for ladder matches. Plus I've often been training new guys for the gym and I'm trying to play the game less lately too. I've been wondering lately where all the old challengers have gone though.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I've challenged a couple of the gyms, but neither has battled me yet. Only a couple of you guys right now are even battling anyone.

If you guys need another gym member that can be active, I'd love to volunteer.

Greene1516

Years
    It's not about that, it's the fact that you always go over the 3 OU/BL/Limbo limit. Just don't bring more than three and we are fine.

doomking0032

Beginning YouTuber
    Years
    Hey guys. sorry i havent been on in a few days, my wifi was acting odd. but in that time i got a wii and battle revolution! If you want to challenge me on that, i will put my fc in this post. and if you want to challenge me plz pm or vm me(for convinience sake)

my pbr fc: 4125-3325-2127

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back