• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Another battle with protovad and another win this match was very close he might get me next time im gonna change my team a bit though so that wont happen ;)

edit: and another win against duil man thats the 4th match i have had today may seem quiet here but i have lots of matches lol

oh so you think

meh fillers

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Hey guys, I've got tw new league videos put up for you guys to watch, links are below.

Vs Subsmash

Vs Charizard_Man

Last time I put some videos up here I got some subs from you guys so I'm hoping once again to see all of you guys subscribing to my channel to get regular updates from the gym and the league; they are really appreciated. So enjoy, and cheers guys.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I think I'm actually going to leave my position as the Ghost E4. I'd actually prefer to take a challenge of the league over being part of it :P

On that note, anyone want to battle XD

Greene1516

Years
    At least you can upload, my video won't upload no matter how many times I convert it :(

PM me if you want a hand with this. There must be something going wrong somewhere.

And great, we are back to not having a full line up again.

BTW, I've noticed lately that a lot of badges are popping up on signatures of people yet they haven't even psoted in the thread. What's up with that?

Greene1516

Years
    That would be the kind of thing actually. See if people don't post challenges on the thread they really should be declined because they really should be on record for all to see incase there are ever any problems. With no open records it's too easy for someone to screw something up with a lie.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Sorry, I'll confirm them here in the future (But Jolt can back me up on this one, as the badge just got VMed to me anyways XD).

And Greene, would you like to have a match?

Sheak

H&S League: Elite 4
    Years
    I kinda am thinking that either they aren't getting posted or another league copied our badges.

Sheak

H&S League: Elite 4
    Years
    I actually have only posted on the forums in threads that don't count towards posts(for some reason) lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back