• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Oh i know that i thought you meant i couldnt use any phew*

Just making sure you maid it sound like you were going to bring a bunch lol.

Also for you guys who wanted to challenge me Im gonna be back at my house in about 2 hours so yeah see you all then.

Just a reminder of all the challengers when I get back:

-Arceus10000
    -mike182
    -Re-match with SkythurBathandBeyond151

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    Just making sure you maid it sound like you were going to bring a bunch lol.

Also for you guys who wanted to challenge me Im gonna be back at my house in about 2 hours so yeah see you all then.

Just a reminder of all the challengers when I get back:

-Arceus10000
    -mike182
    -Re-match with SkythurBathandBeyond151

cant wait
    fillerfillerfiller

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Im back and I see that mike is on we can battle after another battle Im about to do.

Edit: Or not lol you left

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    sorry i just kept the tab open and havnt checked in a while ill battle when your ready

Right now is good fc is in sig meet you on soon

edit: gah my wifi is bad sorry just hop back on and we can try again

Last edited:

mike182

Years
    i think it was your connection again??

my connection used to fail for my DS constantly could barely stay on wifi for a few seconds but i switched my routers setting up and itworks fine now....but now my router randomly fails at least twice a day

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    i think it was your connection again??

I dont know how about we do this bring all your pokemon you had left ill bring the pokemon I had left which was all of them but mamo cuz he was going to die anyway you wanna do that?

mike182

Years
    sure....cant remember which i had left...you took out swampert and chansey but did you take anything else out?

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    O.O that was the most crazy match EVAR!!!!!!!!!!! I made the worst descion ever by not softboiling then he mach punches and I live which would have let blissey just stall him to death but luckly my last pokemon could take the mach punch and I won that was just CRAZY thanks for the match mike lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back